Beasley Media Group (BMG) is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across the United States – combining the power of local brands, personalities, events, and content with our industry leading digital products and services to deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for clients.
BMG leverages the power of its 62 radio properties located in large and medium markets across the country, as well as offers capabilities in audio technology, esports, podcasting, ecommerce and events to reach consumers where they live, work and play.
Let us help you grow your business!
Beasley Media Group, LLC offers music, news, information and entertainment to over 20+ million consumers weekly from 62 stations in 15 radio markets across the United States. In each of our markets, we aim to provide the very best radio experience to both listeners and advertisers. From entertaining formats to exciting promotions and vital community service, Beasley Media Group stations define radio excellence.
Beasley stations are home to a some of music’s most compelling formats featuring top on-air personalities and diverse programming that appeals to a wide range of audiences and demographic groups. With a live and local focus, we deliver music, news, information and entertainment to consumers through such genres as Country, Adult Contemporary, Sports, Talk, Top 40, Urban, Rock from Classic Hits to Alternative, Oldies, Gospel, Foreign Language and more.
In each of our markets, we aim to provide the very best on-air, online, on-site and digital radio experience to both our listeners and advertisers. We are first informers in an emergency and we are, at all times, active and involved members of the communities we serve.
- Customized Spot Length
- Creative Services and Production
- Live Spots
- Copy Writing Services
- News, Weather and Traffic Updates
- On-Air Commercial Breaks from On-Site Location
- Entitlements and Sponsorships
Given Beasley Media group’s competitive dominance in our markets, we are able to connect our audiences to advertisers and local businesses by offering a wide range of digital capabilities that can easily and quickly be activated to achieve any marketing objective, from generating awareness of your brand, business or offer, to increasing foot traffic and increasing sales.
Our station websites along with streaming audio, podcasts, display, social, geo-targeting, geo-fencing, search and e-mail marketing, offer an advertiser unparalleled digital solutions that when combined with our on-air radio stations can all be seamlessly mobilized to ensure that marketing objectives are attained effectively and efficiently.
- Sponsored/Branded Content
- Web & Mobile Display Ads
- App Display Ads
- Player Sponsorships
- Social Media Campaigns
- Audio Stream Advertising
- Video & Audio Pre-Roll
- Addressable Geo-fencing
- CTV/OTT Advertising
- Keyword Search Retargeting
- Keyword/Category Contextual Retargeting
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Site Retargeting
- Email & Omni-channel Marketing
- Radio Data System (RDS Visual Advertising)
Beasley Media Group is home to 62 different stations that can cater to any of your on-site or event needs. Each station is home to a different listener which means we have a vast amount of opportunities to reach a diverse audience. Throughout the year we play host to remotes, appearances, concerts, sporting events, festivals, charity events and everything in between. Don’t miss out on your chance to reach your consumer with Beasley Media Group!
- Station Produced Events
- Charitable and Non-Profit Partnerships
- Sampling Opportunities
bPod Studios, created by Beasley Media Group, is a streamlined, online destination that provides consumers with easy access to creative, compelling and engaging on-demand audio content in one unique platform. bPod Studios is host to a curated collection of our original content podcasts along with podcasts from some of the largest shows from across the country.
bPod Studios delivers over 2 million downloads and growing each and every month! bPod Studios podcasts are currently being promoted across 50+ Beasley terrestrial stations as well as our digital assets: social media platforms, station websites and mobile apps, streaming and newsletters!
Beasley XP is the newest division of Beasley Media Group – dedicated to esports and gaming. The Beasley XP team is committed to connecting gaming fans to the latest, most relevant content in gaming and delivering it to them on platforms where they are naturally consuming their daily media.
With esports quickly becoming the biggest facet of the entertainment and sports industry, we are focused on celebrating its growing popularity at the professional, collegiate and amateur levels within the sport. What was once a subculture is now morphing into the biggest sports-entertainment category in the world. With that in mind, Beasley XP was developed to create high quality, cross-platform content for younger consumers by catering to esports leagues, players, streamers and fans.
Beasley XP was officially unveiled at the 2018 Esports Business Summit In Las Vegas as radio’s first-to-market media company to step into the esports arena — along with Checkpoint XP presented as our first brand within this evolving space. Since 2018 Beasley XP has added multiple products and partners to their portfolio including;
- CheckpointXP On Campus – A weekly talk show dedicated to covering the world of collegiate esports. With over thirty college and universities as content contributors CheckpointXP On Campus is the first college esports network of it’s kind. In a sentence – this show is College eSports – Created for Students, by Students.
- CheckpointXP – A multi-faceted daily show (originating on Twitch) covering the entire gamut of professional esports.
- In March 2019, Beasley XP became a major stakeholder in the Detroit Renegades professional eSports team. The Renegades is home to globally ranked teams in the highest profile titles of CS:GO, FortNite, Smite, Rocket League and Paladins.
- In November 2019, Beasley XP acquired the Overwatch League’s Houston Outlaws eSports team from an affiliate of Immortals, LLC. The Overwatch League is the first major global professional eSports league with city-based teams across Asia, Europe, and North America.