Apr 24, 2023
Date: April 17, 2023
Title: Promotions Assistant
Location: Fayetteville Market/All Stations
Description: This is a Part-Time position that assists the Promotional/Marketing Department with tasks that promote Station’s clients. The ideal candidate will perform as a company representative for station’s functions, community, and charitable events. Responsibilities include but are not limited to driving station vehicles to events, setting up and breaking down promotional equipment, and overseeing onsite appearances, remotes, and events.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must work well with a team;
- Available to work weekends and evening hours, if necessary;
- High School degree required;
- Must have valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants send resume to: Towana Locklear, Asst Business Manager
Beasley Media Group, LLC
1876 Bureau Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28312
Email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apr 10, 2023
TITLE: Content Creator (Part-Time)
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
DATE: April 10, 2023
Beasley Media Group, TAMPA is looking for a Content Creator to provide shareable, searchable and promotable content to 925maxima.com. Applicants must excel at music-intensive journalistic news and editorial articles including blog style posts, list blogs, native advertising and branded content pieces. The successful candidate must be intimately familiar with designated demographics around the Maxima station format. Specific duties may include providing daily pitches; gathering information on project specific areas; staying updated on project related aspects; editing and proofreading drafts; checking for conceptual or grammatical errors in drafts; adhering to deadlines; working on special projects if suitable; coordinating with Digital Program Director; demonstrating excellent writing skills; and incorporating various media, including social media with graphic elements to create articles. The candidate should be familiar with SEO and how to utilize SEO methods to increase site traffic. This is a Part-Time position.
- Fluent in Spanish and have proven experience in writing for Latin music formats and lifestyles;
- Creative self-starter a must, but also must be able to work within any given assigned parameters and topics;
- Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential;
- Knowledge in utilizing SEO to increase traffic;
- Prior exposure to writing or working as a freelance writer;
- Writing samples and/or portfolio encouraged;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication required
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Interested candidates can send resume to: Jennifer Glorioso, Digital Program Director at: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mar 28, 2023
Date: March 23, 2023
Title: Street Team
Type: Part Time
Location: Las Vegas NV
Beasley Media Group is looking for a Part Time Promotions Street Team Member for our 5 station group. Requirements of the job are an outgoing personality as you are the first person to greet our listeners and clients at our station’s public events and appearances. You will be responsible for all aspects of preparation, set up and execution of our public appearances and live broadcasts. The candidate must be at least 21 years old. The ability to handle light lifting up to 50 pounds plus physical activities such as setting up tents, broadcast equipment and other such items as needed, are a must. Did we mention an outgoing and great attitude is required? The candidate must also train and show proficiency with Beasley Media Digital assets such as blog posts, social media interactions and online brand monitoring. A good driving record is a must, as the candidate will be required to operate our radio station vehicles. Experience with V Creative, WordPress, Adobe programs, and Microsoft Suite are a plus but not required. This is an entry level position in the Broadcast and Digital media space and those looking to make a career in the broadcast media are encouraged to apply. Growth within our group is encouraged.
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join our growing company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board/ or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Taya Williams
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Dec 12, 2022
Date: December 12th, 2022
Title: On-Air Talent/Board Operator
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group’s 101.1 WRIF is searching for outstanding CREATIVE talent interested in strengthening this radio station’s talent team. Tell us how you will bring daily on-air and off-air ideas to generate top-of-mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for the station. You’ll be asked to engage heavily in the communities we serve, be a social media maven, and be an excellent storyteller. The successful candidate must creatively develop fast-paced, topical content on the air, social media platforms, and on the website and use that content to engage the listeners via text/phone lines. The right candidate must also be willing to work with the sales staff as requested and perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years on-air experience with ratings success;
- Must have substantial understanding of station operations;
- Must be able to post topical/engaging content on multiple platforms;
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines, perform well in a team environment and exhibit excellent attention to detail;
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled.
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Dec 9, 2022
Part-Time Promotions and Production Assistant (Street Team/Board-Op)
LOCATION: Fort Myers, FL
Beasley Media Group Fort Myers (Cluster) is looking for energetic Promotions Team Member to execute and manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events. This person should be someone who can engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for adhering to FCC Rules and Regulations as pertains to this position.
- Responsible for operating the broadcast board for live and recorded shows, inclusive of editing, recording and maintaining network feeds. This may include audio production
- Wide Orbit Automation System Experience preferred, Adobe Audition experience a plus
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment – must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Some heavy lifting could be involved (up to 50 lbs)
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, assisting with station vehicle maintenance, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
- Ability to assist station event planning and execution as directed from time to time which may include live remote breaks
- Must be reliable, punctual, detail oriented, highly organized, responsive, and excellent at time management
- This is a service-oriented position requiring excellent written and oral communication skills, personable, professional interaction with fellow employees, the general public and clients
- This position reports to the Promotions Director and works closely with the Operations Manager
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Rachael Beasley; NTR & Promotions Director; (239) 390-3505; [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer