Date: August 30, 2022
Position: PART-TIME On Air Personality WYUU-FM
Location: Tampa, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group Tampa’s premiere Hispanic radio station, 92.5 MAX!MA, is looking for the next dynamic, compelling, funny and entertaining On Air Personality.
- Three years or more experience as an on air talent;
- 100% Bilingual; Must be capable of reading, writing and translating copy from English to Spanish.
- Understand the mechanics of social media and Web posting on blogging style sites;
- Engage listeners through text messaging platforms and phone lines;
- Reliable, coachable and flexible to work different shifts/day parts and holidays!
- Be available for events and station, client and fan engagements.
- Knowledge in production software is a plus.
- Must be capable of translating copy from English to Spanish.
*This position is PART-TIME: $10 – $15 per hour, based on experience.
Interested applicants may submit demo and resume to:
Last Date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TITLE: Account Executive
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
Description: Attention all marketing and sales professionals it’s time to give yourself and your lifestyle a raise! Enjoy a rewarding career in the dynamic business of digital and media sales! Beasley Media Group Tampa is growing our team, seeking motivated sales representatives, with a passion for the dynamic world of marketing and media sales. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital, event and radio tactics to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, by continually offering innovative, and original marketing solutions. If you are creative, focused and an overall winner we want to talk to you.
You’ll earn an incredible income that rewards you for your sales with a team that offers the support and training to succeed. Enjoy perks and experiences that are only available through a company like Beasley Media Group. Beasley Media Group is celebrating our 61st year in business in 2022.
- Marketing or Media Sales experience.
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
- Excellent writing and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions
- Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Steve Triplett, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Tampa at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TITLE: Part-Time Promotions Assistant (Street Team)
Beasley Media Group Tampa (Cluster) is looking for energetic Street Team members to execute and manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events. Someone who can engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment – must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Some heavy lifting could be involved (up to 50 lbs)
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Tom Davis, Promotions Director at: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date: April 20, 2022
Location: Tampa, FL
Overview of role:
Beasley Media Group is expanding our Digital Sales Team! We are looking for senior-level Digital Account Executives to join our quickly growing dedicated digital team. The role is responsible for driving new digital revenue from local and regional advertisers by developing marketing solutions from our diverse digital offering. Products include a wide range of digital media products as well as our owned sites and apps.We are seeking individuals that are passionate, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals.
- Developing new business by prospecting and utilizing our lead generation platforms
- Delivering persuasive and effective sales presentations with the ability to negotiate and close deals
- Manage and develop a strong pipeline of business in order to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Work with internal digital execution teams to layout client’s needs and develop custom marketing programs that meet/exceed client’s objectives
- Maintaining client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction, and renew campaigns
- 6+ years in digital ad sales or digital agency experience with a strong track record of success in developing new business from local and regional accounts
- Strong relationships with local advertisers
- Experience in selling SEM, Programmatic Display/Video, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent above budget performer.
- Exceptional communication skills with a consultative / solutions selling experience.
- Team player focused on individual but also team growth
- Proven track record of hitting and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales KPI’s.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools, Lead Generation tools
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Beasley Media Group is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.