Title: Multi-Media Designer
Date: October 28, 2020
Beasley Media Group, Tampa – is seeking a dynamic self-starter, who is motivated and passionate about Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design, Video and Original Content.
The Multi-Media Designer position will work closely with Marketing, Programming, Digital and Sales Teams to deliver captivating designs that meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will collaborate, design and execute projects, including the creation of sales proposals, brand development, logo design, print/web event-marketing materials, social media campaigns, and web ads/graphics. The ability to use Adobe film editing software is a plus.
- Brand development for Beasley Media Group Tampa radio stations and events
- Logo design, advertising, printed collateral, vehicle graphics and custom digital ad designs/web graphics.
- Creation and production of customized sales packages
- Responsible for the creation of BMG and Client digital ads and products
- Participate in the filming and editing of event footage as well as sales driven video projects
- Creative brainstorming with team on upcoming events and campaign marketing
- In-depth understanding of the creative process, concept development, color theory and typography
- Ability to create cohesive visual campaign that translates across multiple platforms (print, websites, apps, social media)
- High proficiency with all Adobe CC programs
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Must be able to translate designs to working and editable PowerPoint files for sales use
- Working knowledge and experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with videography and editing a plus
- A self-starter, with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Experience working and taking direction from multiple departments
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must provide digital portfolio (will not be considered for the position without)
- Must have BA/BS/BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
References and online portfolio are required.
This position will be based out of St. Petersburg, Florida and is a FULL-TIME position
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
Last Date for Consideration: Until position filled
Beasley Media Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Title: Account Executive — Beasley Media Group – Tampa
Date: August 19, 2020
Description: Give yourself and your lifestyle a raise! Enjoy a rewarding career in the dynamic business of radio sales! Beasley Media Group’s Tampa market is seeking an experienced, motivated sales representative, with a passion for the dynamic world of radio. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, by continually offering innovative, original marketing solutions.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust though solid client interactions, from cold-calls to long-term client relationships.
- Radio Sales or outside sales experience a must;
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
- Track record for soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects, and special events;
- Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
- Excellent writing and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions;
- Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
- BS / BA degree;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Steve Triplett, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Tampa at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TITLE: Part-Time Promotions Assistant (Street Team)
Beasley Media Group Tampa (Cluster) is looking for energetic Street Team members to execute and manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events. Someone who can engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment – must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Some heavy lifting could be involved (up to 50 lbs)
· Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to:
Amy McBride, Promotions Coordinator at: [email protected]
Hispanic candidates can send to: Felipe Rios, Promotions Manager WYUU at [email protected]
Last Date for consideration: OPEN
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer