Title: Digital Project Coordinator
Location: St. Petersburg
Overview of role: The Digital Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sale efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, answering any questions as it relates to our digital products and services and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally.
- Work closely with Account Executives to facilitate both pre and post-sale needs for digital opportunities
- Assist with lead gen and market research efforts, as well as the facilitation of case studies and success stories for pre-sale needs
- Facilitate proposal requests and pre-sale questions with internal teams
- Attend client kickoff calls as needed
- Work with Account Executive and or client on asset collection, creative direction, and gathering all necessary details in order to launch campaign
- Submit fulfillment tickets with all required information to ad operations team, and work together to seamlessly transition to Creative & Ad Ops teams
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, managing multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Uploading and updating proposal software tool
- Understand, troubleshoot and execute on-air/ on-dash text technology
- 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
- Sales-focused and must have previous experience in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, & social media
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Promotions Director
Location: Tampa, FL
Overview of position: Beasley Media Group, is searching for a full time Promotions Director for our TAMPA audio and digital brands. The ideal candidate will lead the Promotions department and must be enthusiastic, organized and able to balance a multitude of tasks.
The Promotions Director will
• Plan and oversee station events, concerts, promotional activities, and special projects for the radio stations in the Tampa Market
• Assist the digital department in growing our digital and social reach while coming up with new sales opportunities
• Assist the sales team in growing existing accounts and generating new business through the creation of non-traditional revenue opportunities
• Recruit, develop and retain outstanding promotions staff employees
• Act as company liaison with event organizers and on-site contacts to plan on-site activities
• Coordinate Agreements and secure permits, certificates of insurance and other necessary documentation as needed for events
• Coordinate live broadcast events with on-site entities, engineering department and talent
• Will be the Administrator of all department paperwork and files inclusive of contest rules, contracts, purchase orders and invoices
• communicate with promotions, programming and sales department on a daily basis
• Oversee the maintenance of vehicle fleet, on-site and sound equipment
• Maintain compliance and prize distribution to listeners
• Develop and maintain relationships with sponsors, vendors and community leaders
• Schedule talent for events
• Manage a budget for merchandise promotions and items
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve Station objectives while managing designated budgets
• Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
• Creative and great strategist…”big picture” thinker
• Strong people skills and outstanding leader
• Great communication, planning ability and follow-up are essential
• Proven relationships and experience working with record labels and artists in the entertainment industry
• Performance driven and results oriented
Last Date for consideration: Until Position Filled
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Title: Multi-Media Designer
Date: October 28, 2020
Beasley Media Group, Tampa – is seeking a dynamic self-starter, who is motivated and passionate about Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design, Video and Original Content.
The Multi-Media Designer position will work closely with Marketing, Programming, Digital and Sales Teams to deliver captivating designs that meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will collaborate, design and execute projects, including the creation of sales proposals, brand development, logo design, print/web event-marketing materials, social media campaigns, and web ads/graphics. The ability to use Adobe film editing software is a plus.
- Brand development for Beasley Media Group Tampa radio stations and events
- Logo design, advertising, printed collateral, vehicle graphics and custom digital ad designs/web graphics.
- Creation and production of customized sales packages
- Responsible for the creation of BMG and Client digital ads and products
- Participate in the filming and editing of event footage as well as sales driven video projects
- Creative brainstorming with team on upcoming events and campaign marketing
- In-depth understanding of the creative process, concept development, color theory and typography
- Ability to create cohesive visual campaign that translates across multiple platforms (print, websites, apps, social media)
- High proficiency with all Adobe CC programs
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Must be able to translate designs to working and editable PowerPoint files for sales use
- Working knowledge and experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with videography and editing a plus
- A self-starter, with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Experience working and taking direction from multiple departments
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must provide digital portfolio (will not be considered for the position without)
- Must have BA/BS/BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
References and online portfolio are required.
This position will be based out of St. Petersburg, Florida and is a FULL-TIME position
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
Last Date for Consideration: Until position filled
Beasley Media Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Title: Account Executive — Beasley Media Group – Tampa
Date: August 19, 2020
Description: Give yourself and your lifestyle a raise! Enjoy a rewarding career in the dynamic business of radio sales! Beasley Media Group’s Tampa market is seeking an experienced, motivated sales representative, with a passion for the dynamic world of radio. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, by continually offering innovative, original marketing solutions.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust though solid client interactions, from cold-calls to long-term client relationships.
- Radio Sales or outside sales experience a must;
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
- Track record for soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects, and special events;
- Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
- Excellent writing and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions;
- Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
- BS / BA degree;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Steve Triplett, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Tampa at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TITLE: Part-Time Promotions Assistant (Street Team)
Beasley Media Group Tampa (Cluster) is looking for energetic Street Team members to execute and manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events. Someone who can engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment – must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Some heavy lifting could be involved (up to 50 lbs)
· Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to:
Amy McBride, Promotions Coordinator at: [email protected]
Hispanic candidates can send to: Felipe Rios, Promotions Manager WYUU at [email protected]
Last Date for consideration: OPEN
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer