DATE: January 9th, 2023
TITLE: IT Manager
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Florida
Beasley Media Group is seeking an experienced IT Manager to join our team at Philadelphia Cluster. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, excellent communication, leadership abilities, and a proven track record of managing IT teams in a 24×7 fast-paced environment.
- Oversee local IT operations and ensure smooth running of IT systems
- Lead and manage the local IT team
- provide ongoing support and guidance to the local broadcast engineering team.
- Follow and implement corporate IT policies and procedures, including security protocols and disaster recovery plans
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations, and recommend solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and address their IT needs, and provide technical support and training as needed
- Manage IT projects from start to finish, including planning, execution, and testing
- Experience with radio automation systems such as WideOrbit is desired but not required
- Experience with Hyper-V ins cluster environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10
- Strong Understanding of VLAN management and network Troubleshooting in a Ubiquiti and cisco environment
- MAC OS and Linux knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of experience in IT management, with a strong understanding of networking, security, and broadcast operations
- experience in level 2 support
- Experience in Broadcast IT desired but not required
- Proven track record of leading and managing IT teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in project management
- Experience with resource management
If you are a highly skilled IT professional passionate about radio, TV, or other media, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to be considered for the role.
Beasley Medica Group LLC. Is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Locations: Bala Cynwyd, PA, Charlotte, NC, Tampa/ St. Pete, FL
Posting Date: November 4, 2022
Digital Advertising is clearly one of the most exciting and ever-changing growth industries!
Are you hungry to take that next step forward in your sales career? Beasley Media is looking to continue to grow their Digital Sales Team with this exciting opportunity.
Beasley Media Beasley offers music, news, sports commentary, and entertainment to over 20 million listeners weekly. Beasley has 61 stations in fifteen markets across the United States. In each of our markets we aim to provide the best radio experience to both listeners and advertisers. In addition, Beasley Media is a full-service digital ad agency working with hundreds of clients across the country.
Beasley’s Digital Only sales team has been one of the fastest growing entities in the company. Are you ready to hop onboard? Do you love being in front of clients? Are you a true hunter who loves helping their clients gain new customers? Do you have 1-2 years of digital sales, or outside sales experience and are you ready to take that next step forward in your career?
Overview of role:
Beasley Media Group is expanding our Digital Sales Team! We are looking for Digital Media Consultants to join our quickly growing dedicated digital team. The role is responsible for driving new digital revenue from local and regional advertisers by developing marketing solutions from our diverse digital offerings. Products include a wide range of digital media products as well as our owned sites and apps.
We are seeking individuals that are passionate, self-motivated, hunters who are competitive, charismatic and coachable.
While office hours are flexible, this is not a fully remote position.
· Developing new business by prospecting and making use of our lead generation platforms
· Delivering persuasive and effective sales presentations with the ability to negotiate and close new business.
· Manage and develop a strong pipeline of business to meet/exceed revenue targets
· Work with internal digital execution team to layout client’s needs and develop custom marketing programs that meet/exceed your client’s objectives
· Maintain client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction, and renew campaigns
- 1-2+ years in digital ad sales or digital agency experience with a record of accomplishment in developing new business from local and regional accounts is preferred.
- Experience in selling, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Websites, Programmatic Display/Video, social media, Email Marketing, etc. is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and top-notch computer skills
- Consistent above target performer.
- Team players focused on individual and team growth
- New business hunter, focused on exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly sales KPI’s.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools, Lead Generation tools is essential.
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: December 31, 2022.
Send resumes to [email protected] for consideration
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Regional Digital Content Creators
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is looking for regionalized local content creators to provide scalable, shareable, searchable and promotable content. Applicants must excel at crafting and distributing locally focused journalistic news and editorial lifestyle articles, including blog style posts, listicles and galleries. Must possess an ability to create brand aligned local content to foster traffic and audience engagement and revenue. Successful candidates must be intimately familiar with BMG’s radio markets and local lifestyle, culture and interests of the regions, must possess both passion and knowledge for locally focused content.
Specific duties may include (but are not limited to) providing daily pitches; gathering information on project specific areas; checking for conceptual or grammatical errors in drafts; auditing and advising local content creators; supporting custom content features and revenue generating opportunities; content marketing; adhering to deadlines; working on special projects if suitable; demonstrating excellent writing skills; and incorporating various media, including social media, video, audio, audience engagement, gallery and graphic elements to create articles.
–Proven experience writing and producing multi-platform locally driven content;
–Creative and highly motivated to deliver content excellence within any given assigned parameters and topics—while capturing the vibe and humor of our brands and formats;
-Has an inquisitive nature and is dialed into the local lifestyle, culture and interests of the local market;
-Able to thrive within a fast-paced environment;
–Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential, along with a visual sensibility;
–Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels;
–Knowledge of SEO and Social Media Posting techniques and policies and email platforms is required;
–Terrific brainstorming and collaboration skills;
–Writing samples and/or portfolio required;
–Bachelor’s degree in journalism or mass communications preferred and must adhere to journalistic code of ethics. https://www.spj.org/ethicscode.asp
–Video Production skills are a plus
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Candidates report to: Beasley Media Group VP of Digital Content
Candidates will be based in: Boston, Charlotte, Detroit, Philadelphia or Tampa
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Account Executives – Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients for their local radio stations. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client advertising needs. The position includes contacting prospective customers to sell radio time for the broadcasting station/network. The ideal candidate will develop and present customized solutions to meet those clients’ needs. The successful candidate will cultivate and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Must have a passion for sales;
- Must prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals;
- Must develop proposals utilizing MS office products;
- Must investigate and resolve customer problems;
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders;
- Arrange promotional events;
- Attend sales meeting, training sessions, and client remotes;
- Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record.
Last date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.
Date: August 11th, 2022
Beasley Media Group: Web Services Sales Specialist
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Beasley Media Group’s Digital Direct team is looking for a full-time Sales Specialist to join our Web Services team. As a Web Services Sales Specialist, you’ll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence. In this role, you will work closely with the Web Services team, Beasley Media sales staffs, and our advertisers. If you’re passionate about digital, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with a proven track record of overachieving sales goals – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission!
- Self-identify and self-prospect 50+ businesses daily
- Cold call businesses to set online webinar (and in person) demonstrations using a pre-defined talk track to guide the conversation
- Delivering persuasive and effective webinar (and in person) sales presentations with the ability to negotiate and close deals
- Receive warm transfers of pre-qualified prospects from Beasley markets, assess client needs, and recommend solutions/close deals
- Manage an active sales pipeline of inbound leads and self-identified leads
- Handoff each client to their dedicated Account Manager
- Hit and exceed individual and team goals set by your sales manager
- Be a part of a high-energy and fun work environment
- Customer- or sales-focused experience
- Drive and competitiveness to crush sales goals
- Desire to grow your career in a fast-growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business administration, or a related field recommended but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools, Lead Generation tools
- Experience in selling Websites, SEM, SEO, Programmatic Display/Video, Social Media, email marketing, etc. preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual representatives are encouraged to apply.
- Valid Driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
Candidates should be self-motivated and be passionate about achieving high levels of performance.
Beasley Media Group offers:
- Competitive base salary, with uncapped commission
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, and holidays.
This is a rare chance for a high-performing individual interested in advancing their career with a dynamic, driven organization.
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you! E-mail your resume to David Maurer, Director of Web Services at [email protected]
Last date for consideration: Until filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
[Beasley Media Group is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across the United States. Our combination of 60+ powerful local brands in 11 markets, personalities, events, and content coupled with our industry-leading digital products & services deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for advertisers, reaching our audiences where they live, work and play.]