Location: Estero/Ft Myers
Overview of role: The Digital Client Services Manager is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sale efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, facilitating client communications once a deal has closed, and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally.
- Work closely with assigned Account Executives to facilitate both pre and post-sale needs for digital opportunities
- Assist with lead gen and market research efforts, as well as the facilitation of case studies and success stories for pre-sale needs
- Facilitate proposal requests and pre-sale questions with internal teams
- Handle Marketron order entry and client payment collection needs
- Attend client kickoff calls and become the lead point of contact with the client post-sale
- Work with clients on asset collection, creative direction, and gathering all necessary details in order to launch campaign
- Submit fulfillment tickets with all required information to Digital Client Success Coordinator, and work together to seamlessly transition to Creative & Ad Ops teams
- Demonstrate strong client management and project management skills, managing multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Uploading account various documents within Salesforce
- Salesforce management and reporting
- 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
- Sales-focused and must have direct involvement in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, & social media
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable serving as the primary point of contact with clients in a post-sale function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email:
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Digital Content Internship (unpaid) for credit only
Location: Estero, Florida
Stations: B1039-FM, SUNNY 106.3-FM, 96K-ROCK-FM, PLAYA 98.1-FM, WJBX-FM, 99.3 ESPN-FM
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida stations are searching for our next Digital Content Intern! If you love writing blogs, photography, videography, website development, apps and social media this is the internship for you. This position will be heavily involved with our programming, promotions and sales teams. Ideal candidates must work well in a collaborative environment, as well as possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
Required skills necessary for this opportunity:
- A college junior or senior with at least 2 years of design experience and content creation/management
- Shooting & editing video and audio is a MUST
- Must be able to update multiple social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience in WordPress a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A love for music and writing is preferred
Opportunity to work directly in the radio industry and digital environment
This is an unpaid internship that must be done for approved credits only; you must be based in Estero, FL.
If interested, please email [email protected] with your resume and your answers to these three questions: What’s your goal with this internship?
Title: AM/FM Assistant Engineer
Beasley Media Group is looking for AM/FM Assistant Engineers to fill position in a Florida located station. Applicants are required to have completed at least a two-year electronics degree. This position must maintain radio studios and transmitter sites. Job candidates must carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance, as needed. A valid state-issued driver’s license is required.
Qualifications for Assistant Engineers:
• AM/FM, Audiovault,WideOrbit and IT experience preferred.
• Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support;
• Must be willing to assist with other duties as needed.
• Ability to take on projects till completion with minimum of direction.
Please send a resume, the specific position, and your preferred radio market to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.