About us: Beasley Media Group is a multimedia agency that partners with ambitious and progressive-minded team members to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a radio station’s website, delivery of a smart device skill, corporate microsite campaign or other digital platform – always combines big-idea creative, unique design and leading-edge technology built around a solid, strategic foundation.
We’ve built a collaborative, open, creative environment over the past decade, and are seeking a Senior Project Manager with proven experience in digital marketing, branding, positioning, product management, and strategic planning. Candidates should have 5+ years of industry experience and should be super organized with killer communications skills.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Project Management. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be instrumental in the successful oversight of multiple projects at varying levels of completion. The position will drive collaboration, workflow, deliverables, and successful execution of projects in coordination with core team members and vendors.
- Plan, organize, lead, and control projects efficiently and effectively using Agile and Scrum.
- Collaborate with team members to create and execute project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure key milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Set realistic and practical goals and develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
- Identify internal and external resources whether financial or human resources required completing the project successfully.
- Develop strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief, Statement of Work, and Content Outlines by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research, and project planning.
- Prepare timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team.
- Evaluate the progress of projects on a regular basis.
- Coach, guide and evaluate team of Jr. Project Managers.
- Create and implement best practices for performing all the tasks.
- Managing multiple project schedules and budgets.
- Curiosity and passion for digital marketing, technology, and process
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely manner
- Results & detail-oriented
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and seek out peer/client feedback
- The success of this position is measured by consistent delivery of exceptional client management, account strategy and support services, teamwork, leadership, and creative solutions that deliver results.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: AM/FM Assistant Engineer
Beasley Media Group is looking for AM/FM Assistant Engineers to fill position in a Florida located station. Applicants are required to have completed at least a two-year electronics degree. This position must maintain radio studios and transmitter sites. Job candidates must carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance, as needed. A valid state-issued driver’s license is required.
Qualifications for Assistant Engineers:
• AM/FM, Audiovault,WideOrbit and IT experience preferred.
• Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support;
• Must be willing to assist with other duties as needed.
• Ability to take on projects till completion with minimum of direction.
Please send a resume, the specific position, and your preferred radio market to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Top 40/AC Digital Content Editor for BMG National Content Team
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC. is looking for a pop culture content creator to provide sharable, searchable, promotable news articles, features, and lists. Must possess an ability to repurpose content and create native advertising and branded content to generate traffic, audience engagement and revenue. Successful candidates must be intimately familiar with BMG’s radio formats, specifically Top 40 and AC, and the types of audiences that those formats attract. Must possess both passion and humor for the music and celebrity-entertainment space in which we compete across all digital platforms.
Specific duties may include (but are not limited to) providing daily pitches; gathering information on project specific areas; creating an editorial calendar of features; supporting custom content features and revenue generating opportunities; content marketing; adhering to deadlines; working on special projects when applicable; coordinating with other editorial staff members and programming format captains; demonstrating excellent writing skills; and incorporating various media, including social media, video, audio, audience engagement, gallery and graphic elements to create articles.
- Proven experience writing and producing multi-platform content for Pop Culture, Pop Music, and lifestyle features
- Creative and highly motivated to deliver content excellence within any given assigned parameters and topics—while capturing the vibe and humor of our brands and formats;
- Has an inquisitive nature and is dialed into pop culture;
- Able to thrive within a fast–paced environment;
- Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential, along with a visual sensibility;
- Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels;
- Knowledge of SEO and Social Media Posting techniques and policies and email platforms is required;
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Terrific brainstorming and collaboration skills;
- Writing samples and/or portfolio required;
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or mass communications preferred;
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Candidates should send cover letter, resume and writing samples to [email protected] and [email protected], no phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date: January, 2021
Title: Senior Frontend Developer
About us: In your role as a Senior Frontend Developer, your primary tasks will include development of intuitive and engaging applications that our brand audiences and employees enjoy using. You will be part of a collaborative team which consists of designers, developers, product managers and other engineers.
Your creativity and introduction of new technologies and concepts will be embraced and encouraged by our organization.
The key to success in your role is an understanding of the right balance between business, development, our audiences, and serving our multiple brand’s purposes, missions, and customer needs.
You gravitate towards front end development but are competent developing back-end code.
- Define and build front-end components, pages, and functional interfaces based on designs.
- Work closely with application architects and developers to ensure alignment on functional specifications, APIs, and data requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes developers, engineers and product managers in order to create easy-to-use applications.
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into online products are visually enticing, easy to use, and engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in front-end development.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in developing online products and applications.
- A minimum of three years of experience in developing complex enterprise applications.
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver high-quality products quickly.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high-quality products to customers.
- You bring expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- You take a mobile first responsive approach to developing UI.
- Working with REST API web services
- You’ve used CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS. Expert Experience with Node, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Backbone, Bootstrap, Browserify, Webpack
- Experience working with Cordova, PhoneGap, NativeScript, React Native or similar technology
- Advanced Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Git.
- Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: December 30, 2020
The Director, Programmatic & Yield Management is primarily responsible for driving overall programmatic revenue and increasing performance and yield across a network of digital and mobile properties.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader who has demonstrated experience in leveraging operational efficiencies, coordinating w/ direct sales, leading relations w/ multiple demand sources, and implementing best practices in viewability, supply & demand, targeting, inventory, forecasting, pacing and yield management.
This position requires a detail-oriented focus with extensive knowledge of programmatic digital advertising and advertising operations and a proven track record in operational excellence.
Specific requirements of this position include:
- Working closely with the VP of Digital Sales and Chief Digital Officer, establish strategic direction, planning and organizational structures to support the rapid growth and programmatic monetization of our evolving digital properties.
- Be the resident expert on all forms of targeting- demographic, interest, intent, behavioral, retargeting, geo-fencing & addressable geo-fencing, and assist in training sales and operations teams in understanding, selling and implementing targeting in all campaigns.
- Execute day-to-day programmatic revenue operations with the intent of maximizing all unsold inventory.
- Work with partners to build private marketplace (PMP) deals.
- Partner with operations to suggest best practice set up, use and management of Google AdManager 360.
- Work with leadership across all departments as a programmatic subject matter expert and liaison on projects, processes, systems, workflows, and best practices.
- Identify, recommend and implement tools and systems that will improve overall advertising operations and increase both direct & programmatic yield.
- Utilize analytics and insights to monitor & optimize revenue & yield on all inventory across the network.
Candidates should be passionate about the business of digital media ad operations and have a proven AdOps background. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU HAVEN’T SPENT MULTIPLE YEARS IN AD OPERATIONS.
Qualifications and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital ad operations and inventory management
- A strategic, analytical thinker with strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels
- Experienced with digital advertising metrics
- Hands on experience with Google AdManager 360
- Knowledge of mobile/video/audio ad serving, programmatic demand sources and overall landscape strongly preferred
- Enjoy a fun, fast paced environment
- Self-starter, good at working both independently and with a team
- Flexible, able to meet short deadlines
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office products, salesforce.com, Internet, social media (required)
- Prior experience with all forms of digital advertising targeting, as well as working with data warehouses, internal customer databases, e-mail targeting, etc.
Beasley Media Group offers:
- Competitive base salary, with strong incentives/ bonuses for performance against goal
- Benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and holidays
- Dynamic work environment
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement
This is a rare chance for a performance-driven, proven ad operations professional who is interested in growing their career with a dynamic organization.
[Beasley Media Group is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across the United States. Our combination of 60+ powerful local brands across 13 markets, personalities, events, and content coupled with our industry-leading digital products & services deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for advertisers, reaching our audiences where they live, work and play.]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer