May 12, 2023
Title: WLLD-FM On-Air Talent
Location: Tampa/St. Petersburg FL
Description: WLLD-FM “WiLD 94-1” is looking for the NUMBER ONE RADIO DRAFT PICK, to join the WiLD team in the historic radio market of Tampa Bay.
This on-air spot is rare which means the right person is key. Are you what WiLD needs?
What is your social media game like? Do you have writing skills? Are you self-motivated? Do you master a certain set of skills that would make Liam Neeson nervous? This gig calls for a person who has learned a lot and is eager to learn more. Are you comfortable being “on”? On air, online, on location, on phones, on point?
- At least TWO (2) years of proven success hosting your own show in Top 40, Rhythmic Top 40 or Urban in a PPM Market
- Understanding and experience of PPM methodology;
- Full understanding of PPM Best Practice as it applies to an on air show
- Proficient with Vox-Pro, WordPress digital, writing ability, and LIVE appearances.
- Strong Social Media Skills are a must
- Commercial Production/Adobe/ Pro-tools or equivalent are necessary
- Knowledge and Passion for the Rhythmic—CHR/Hip Hop format is a PLUS
- The perfect candidate will possess a strong work ethic and is a highly creative team player
Last Date for consideration: Until position filled.
Qualified candidates may send your best demo/resume to:
Orlando Davis, Program Director WLLD Tampa
9721 Executive Center Drive N. Suite 200
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Beasley Media Group, LLC Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
May 4, 2023
TITLE: Account Executive
LOCATION: On Air Personality WQYK-FM / Promotions Coordinator
DATE: May 3, 2023
Description: Beasley Media Group Tampa’s premiere Country radio station, 99.5 QYK, is looking for an ambitious, energetic self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and general knowledge of compliance and event coordination while also shining as a dynamic, compelling, resonate and entertaining On Air Personality. This is a Full-Time position.
- Three years or more experience as an on air talent;
- Must have authenticity in the New Country format;
- Ability to connect with 18 – 49 year old audience;
- Understand the mechanics of social media and Web posting on blogging style sites;
- Engage listeners through text messaging platforms and phone lines;
- Reliable, coachable and flexible to work different shifts/day parts, weekends and holidays;
- Be available for events/station, client and fan engagements;
- Knowledge in production software is a plus;
- Plan and oversee the street team for station events, concerts, promotional activities, and special projects for the radio station;
- Assist the digital department in growing our digital and social reach using our Street Team;
- Act as company liaison with event organizers and on-site contacts to help our Promotion Director plan on-site activities;
- Communicate with promotions, programming and sales department on a daily basis;
- Provide details and prepare staff and on-air talent for station remotes/appearances;
- Event management for all major station events;
- Event listings for all remotes on websites.
Last Date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Interested applicants may submit resume to: Rick Thomas, Program and Operations Manager at: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apr 24, 2023
Date: April 17, 2023
Title: Marketing Director
The Beasley Media Group of Fayetteville, NC is looking for a talented and motivated professional who understands how to promote and communicate with listeners! The Marketing Director will work with programming, digital and sales departments to develop and execute successful promotional campaigns; build and maintain relationships with advertisers and promotional partners; serve as the liaison representing the station and its promotional opportunities. This is a position that will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Attend promotional events, including set up and breakdown of equipment, provide support and interact with listeners
- Organize and maintain promotional supplies/giveaways
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be comfortable interacting with people at events; outgoing personality is a plus
- Must be able to multi-task and have exceptional organization skills
- Must have wide weekend and nighttime work availability
- Good writing skills and creativity are integral to this position
- Assist Sales in creating revenue-generating opportunities
- Lead the Promotions department from concepts to completion Conduct and direct weekly promotions meeting
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to effectively manage and develop employees in a very busy, and creative environment
- Familiarity with The Fayetteville North Carolina Metro area helpful, but not required
- Working knowledge and understanding of Radio Programming & Sales, specifically individual formats and their target audiences
- Ability to assist in maximizing promotional revenue opportunities
- Excellent writing/editing and computer skills, including Microsoft Work, Excel, Power Point and Photoshop
- Experience in promotions, marketing, radio or related industry preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing & promotion and social media platforms
- Leadership and Management skills helpful
Contact: Katy Lollis [email protected]
Position open until filled
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apr 24, 2023
Date: April 17, 2023
Title: Promotions Assistant
Location: Fayetteville Market/All Stations
Description: This is a Part-Time position that assists the Promotional/Marketing Department with tasks that promote Station’s clients. The ideal candidate will perform as a company representative for station’s functions, community, and charitable events. Responsibilities include but are not limited to driving station vehicles to events, setting up and breaking down promotional equipment, and overseeing onsite appearances, remotes, and events.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must work well with a team;
- Available to work weekends and evening hours, if necessary;
- High School degree required;
- Must have valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants send resume to: Towana Locklear, Asst Business Manager
Beasley Media Group, LLC
1876 Bureau Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28312
Email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mar 28, 2023
Date: March 23, 2023
Title: Street Team
Type: Part Time
Location: Las Vegas NV
Beasley Media Group is looking for a Part Time Promotions Street Team Member for our 5 station group. Requirements of the job are an outgoing personality as you are the first person to greet our listeners and clients at our station’s public events and appearances. You will be responsible for all aspects of preparation, set up and execution of our public appearances and live broadcasts. The candidate must be at least 21 years old. The ability to handle light lifting up to 50 pounds plus physical activities such as setting up tents, broadcast equipment and other such items as needed, are a must. Did we mention an outgoing and great attitude is required? The candidate must also train and show proficiency with Beasley Media Digital assets such as blog posts, social media interactions and online brand monitoring. A good driving record is a must, as the candidate will be required to operate our radio station vehicles. Experience with V Creative, WordPress, Adobe programs, and Microsoft Suite are a plus but not required. This is an entry level position in the Broadcast and Digital media space and those looking to make a career in the broadcast media are encouraged to apply. Growth within our group is encouraged.
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join our growing company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board/ or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Taya Williams
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.