TITLE: WLLD Music Director
LOCATION: Tampa/St. Petersburg
MUSIC MAKES THE WORLD GO ‘ROUND AND KEEPS IT WiLD!
The list of Music Directors for WiLD 94.1 is a short collective of “all-stars”. Are you next? Beasley Media Group Tampa is casting a net for a field “General” for our music department. You must be an effective communicator, strategist and possess a set of musical ears that add to our arsenal.
· 3 years of comparable market size experience
· On-air experience
· Familiarity with label representation and practices
· Proficient in G-Selector, audio editing and all things fun
Last Date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Interested applicants may submit resume to: Orlando Davis, Program Director – WiLD 94.1 at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part-Time Promotions and Production Assistant (Street Team/Board-Op)
LOCATION: Fort Myers, FL
Beasley Media Group Fort Myers (Cluster) is looking for energetic Promotions Team Member to execute and manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events. This person should be someone who can engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for adhering to FCC Rules and Regulations as pertains to this position.
- Responsible for operating the broadcast board for live and recorded shows, inclusive of editing, recording and maintaining network feeds. This may include audio production
- Wide Orbit Automation System Experience preferred, Adobe Audition experience a plus
- Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment – must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
- Some heavy lifting could be involved (up to 50 lbs)
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions, updating station websites, assisting with station vehicle maintenance, digital/social media platforms and assisting the Marketing Director, Promotions Manager and Coordinators
- Ability to assist station event planning and execution as directed from time to time which may include live remote breaks
- Must be reliable, punctual, detail oriented, highly organized, responsive, and excellent at time management
- This is a service-oriented position requiring excellent written and oral communication skills, personable, professional interaction with fellow employees, the general public and clients
- This position reports to the Promotions Director and works closely with the Operations Manager
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Rachael Beasley; NTR & Promotions Director; (239) 390-3505; [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: WWWE/WAEC Production Manager
WWWE/WAEC Radio is seeking a dynamic tech savvy Production Manager. The successful candidate must be able to juggle/multitask different projects on an ongoing day-to-day basis.
- Write, voice, and produce commercials
- Process and lnput daily station logs into system
- scheduling and production of radio programs by recording and editing
- Archiving programs
- Monitor the technical quality and accuracy of on-air programming
- Supervise and motivate a team
- Audio Production experience
- Sound Board knowledge
- Digital Recording/Editing
- Radio Station automation
- Knowledge of Audiovault Automation a plus
- Familiar with Comrex Connections a plus
Last Date for consideration: LJntil filled.
Applicants may email : [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Qrpportunity Employer.
Date: October 19, 2021
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA
Boston’s home for sports is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and self-motivated producer to assist the Executive Producer on the Felger & Mazz program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to creating and researching show topics, help manage show social media accounts and oversee show’s podcast page. Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and adjust on the fly. Must possess ability to assume all duties of E.P. during vacations and sick days and be able to cover other daypart programs when needed.
· Minimum 3 years on-air/producer experience
· Proficiency in operating Wheatstone board
· Sound editing knowledge (Adobe Audition, Wide Orbit and Newsboss preferred)
· Ability to manage talent
· Strong communication skills
· Expert knowledge in Boston sports
· Ability to perform on-air is a plus
· Must have a team mentality and able to work with multiple departments
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter to: https://bbgi.com/boston-job-form/
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Vaccination – Condition of Employment As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or
medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.