Title: Junior Digital Project Manager
Beasley Media Group (BMG) is looking for its next Digital Content & Marketing superstar.
This operational role will find you working for and closely with BMG corporate Digital Content & Marketing leadership to convert insights into scopes, project estimates, timelines, track and shepherd projects efficiently and promptly.
You will be instrumental in the successful oversight of multiple projects in varying levels of completion. Approaching projects with a collaborative spirit, you’ll work with team members from multiple radio brands, departments as well as key partners and vendors. You’ll also have hands-on experience with creative development, digital content creation, presentation slide execution and production with a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and real passion for all aspects of creative project management.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be presented to Digital Content & Marketing leadership
- Coordinate internal resources across multiple departments for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Continually evaluate, identify and initiate improvements and enhancements to streamline the project
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all projects to ensure they meet requirements.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of project management experience at a media/publishing organization or ad agency.
- Experience building and optimizing marketing projects that include, but not limited to, radio, stream, podcasting, online contesting, social media and email marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Incredible time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects with deadlines
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced environment
- Exceptional grammar and spelling skills
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 including Sharepoint, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, One Drive, Teams and more
Additional experience a plus:
- Experience in media industry, digital content creation, promotional marketing or content commerce
- Client management
About Beasley Media Group
Beasley Media Group (BMG) is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across the United States – combining the power of local brands, personalities, events, and content with our industry leading digital products and services to deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for clients.
BMG leverages the power of its 65 radio properties located in large and medium markets across the country, as well as offers capabilities in audio technology, esports, podcasting, ecommerce and events to reach consumers where they live, work and play.
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Candidates should send cover letter and resume to [email protected] and [email protected], no phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date: January 12, 2021
Title: Associate Media Coordinator
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group – Detroit creates and executes digital and on-air marketing campaigns that help hundreds of businesses across Michigan and the United States. The successful candidate for our Associate Media Coordinator position will be agile in a fast-paced, rewarding, team environment, interacting cross-department with co-workers, clients, and vendors. They will be a detail-oriented self-starter who can independently manage multiple projects simultaneously. Plate-juggling will be a must!
The AMC will be part of the absolute best digital marketing team in the world! Not only are we modest, but we also offer exceptional opportunities for team building and socialization, training to keep our team members at the forefront of new tools and technologies, career advancement as our Digital Division continues to grow, and a commitment to a healthy work-life balance.
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Sales Managers, and Creative Managers on media campaigns
- Work with Managers to traffic and monitor advertising for programmatic and local display campaigns
- Create and execute effective social media campaigns
- Create custom marketing webpages on websites powered by WordPress CRM
- Create and modify banners and images for webpages
- Modify videos and audio to fulfill specs and client expectations
- Collaborate with our internal design, video, and audio teams on asset delivery and best practices
- Build advertising plans, reports and end-of-campaign recaps
- Assist in creating resources, including case studies and sales materials
- Set appointments for marketing presentations
- Shoot and edit digital video, record and edit audio as needed
- Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments and with internal and external partners Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Well-versed at Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe editing programs
- Working knowledge of WordPress and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Graphic Design skills a MAJOR plus
- Basic photo and audio editing / Photoshop skills are a plus
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: February 15, 2021
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
DATE: February 13, 2017
TITLE: Event Staff (Part-Time)
LOCATION: Detroit Market — All Stations
Beasley Media Group Detroit is seeking a part-time Event Staff who is interested in learning more about event marketing, promotions and broadcasting. As part of the Event Staff, you will gain exposure for the radio stations at station-produced and/or sponsored events, area concerts, sporting and cultural events as well as other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales efforts. Candidates must be detail-oriented, creative and outgoing. They must have strong communications and organizational skills and must be able to represent the station(s) in a positive manner. Candidates must demonstrate web/internet knowledge, and must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. All candidates must possess a desire to learn more about promotions and marketing strategies for radio. Candidate must be physically capable of loading the station vehicle in preparation for events.
- Set up, execute, and breakdown of station appearances;
- Represent the station in a positive manner;
- Maintain station vehicle and prize inventory;
- Interact with clients at sales appearances;
- Uphold appropriate station image at all events;
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Communicate with Promotion Coordinator before and after events;
- Assist with training interns; and,
- Must have current valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to travel throughout the market area.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may email: [email protected] No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DATE: December 15, 2016
TITLE: Rock Squad/Street Team
Classic Rock 102.9 WMGK is seeking individuals to join the station’s Classic Rock Squad/Street Team. Members of the MGK Classic Rock Squad are seen as brand ambassadors and integral parts of the radio station. Classic Rock Squad members interact with listeners, conduct games for free prizes and promote the radio station at events, appearances and live broadcasts. No phone calls, please.
• Outgoing personality is essential
• Energetic, team player
• Ability to lift 50 or more pounds
• Available on nights and weekends
• Must be 21 years old with at least high school diploma or equivalent;
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.