Description: Beasley Fayetteville has long been a leader in multiplatform media, and we are hiring a Project Manager to work with our talented team of salespeople and clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating daily client and seller requirements that include administrative responsibilities on behalf of our Sales Team.
You will be instrumental in the successful oversight of multiple projects at varying levels of completion. The position will drive collaboration, workflow, deliverables and successful execution of projects in coordination with core team members and Sales Management.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Serving as the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure planning, brainstorming and experimenting are always on track in order to create a product that is well-designed, functional and always unique
• Collaborating with team members to create and execute project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure key milestones are met on time
• Developing strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief, Statement of Work, and Content Outlines by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research and project planning
• Preparing timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation
• Managing project schedules • Providing general administrative support for the sales team
• Curiosity and passion for media marketing
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely manner
• Results & detail-oriented
• Ability to receive constructive criticism and seek out peer/client feedback Qualifications:
· Experience creating sales proposals
· Critical thinking and ability to manage complex details in client campaigns
· Ability to multi-task and work with multiple sellers and clients at the same time
Description: Beasley Boston is looking for a Traffic Manager to join busy radio cluster. Individual is responsible for daily log preparation, maintaining the sales order process, managing commercial inventory while maximizing revenue, reconciliation of daily log, run inventory and revenue reports for Sales staff as well as applying and maintaining audio. The position is full time.
Here are the skills you’ll need to join our team:
Highly organized and detail oriented
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Must be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
Initiate problem solving and make decisions to achieve success
Ability to work well within departments – sales, promotions, engineering, business, digital and on air staff
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Must be a team player who sees what needs to be done and takes initiative to finish the job
Dedication—must be willing to go above and beyond immediate responsibilities
3-5 years of traffic broadcast experience preferred or agency/broadcast experience
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for full time executive sales administrator professional to assist and manage administrative sales functions for a fast paced sales management team. Responsibilities would include following direction of VP Sales in managing administrative and approval functions including setting priority codes, approving sales orders, review, research and approving log reconciliations of stations, review and assist in payroll time management. The position requires a detail oriented self-starter individual with ability to follow and administer policy guidelines.
Ability to make executive decisions following set guidelines,
Extensive attention to detail and administrative skills,
Ability to follow proper policy and procedure as set forth,
Must have good organizational and follow through skills,
Must prepare marketing and promotional plans,
Must investigate and resolve customer problems,
Knowledge of financial statements,
Knowledge of basic accounting functions,
Flexibility to manage a variety of items as directed by VP Sales,
Communicate with other departments to assure quality service,
Sales experience a plus;
Knowledge of Marketron, Efficio and Excel a plus
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.