DATE: January 9th, 2023
TITLE: IT Manager
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Florida
Beasley Media Group is seeking an experienced IT Manager to join our team at Philadelphia Cluster. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, excellent communication, leadership abilities, and a proven track record of managing IT teams in a 24×7 fast-paced environment.
- Oversee local IT operations and ensure smooth running of IT systems
- Lead and manage the local IT team
- provide ongoing support and guidance to the local broadcast engineering team.
- Follow and implement corporate IT policies and procedures, including security protocols and disaster recovery plans
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations, and recommend solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and address their IT needs, and provide technical support and training as needed
- Manage IT projects from start to finish, including planning, execution, and testing
- Experience with radio automation systems such as WideOrbit is desired but not required
- Experience with Hyper-V ins cluster environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10
- Strong Understanding of VLAN management and network Troubleshooting in a Ubiquiti and cisco environment
- MAC OS and Linux knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of experience in IT management, with a strong understanding of networking, security, and broadcast operations
- experience in level 2 support
- Experience in Broadcast IT desired but not required
- Proven track record of leading and managing IT teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in project management
- Experience with resource management
If you are a highly skilled IT professional passionate about radio, TV, or other media, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to be considered for the role.
Beasley Medica Group LLC. Is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
DATE: December 22, 2022
TITLE: Support Desk Technician
LOCATION: Naples, Florida
Beasley Media Group is looking for a high-energy, self-motivated person for this rare opportunity to work at our headquarters in Naples, FL. In this role, the ideal candidate is the initial point of contact for IT incidents and support requests from remote and local staff. support remote and local office staff.
· Strong knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems;
· knowledge of MAC operating systems is a plus
· Ability to provide level 1 and 2 helpdesk support to end users in a Windows 10 and MAC environment;
· Maintain documentation and inventory of all computers and user information;
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and O365
· Answers, resolves, and logs inbound technical support contacts from clients, identifies issues and provides suggestions and long-term resolutions
· Works closely with team leader and peers to develop and improve technical service skills, uses provided support tools, learns effective troubleshooting techniques, and increases product knowledge
· Documents all customer-related issues, including the creation of tickets, steps and actions taken, and results and resolutions obtained throughout each support session
· Knowledge of IP Networking, TCP/UDP protocol, and commonly used concepts, best practices, and procedures;
· Experience with remote support tools;
· Customer service oriented;
· Excellent organizational skills;
· Associates degree or three years of end-user support experience;
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds;
· SOX Audits desired but not required
· Must be willing to work off hours and be on call as needed.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
· Must be able to commute to the office
· Associated degree or four years experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
Beasley Media Group LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date Opened: May 27, 2022
Senior Network and Systems Solutions Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment with cutting-edge media technology. Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of large-scale media and data networks at multiple locations. Also responsible for the design and management of Azure AD and associated systems.
- Design and implement enterprise-wide media and data network projects; Prepare and maintain project implementation schedules.
- Responsible for architecture, design, and deployment of fault tolerant media and data networks including disaster recovery
- Deep understanding and management of on premises AD and Azure AD design and implementation for 18 locations.
- Manage systems integration and deployment for various services and security systems.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document all Tier III support calls as related to the LAN /WAN and Media communications systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Network Security or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in network performance management or similar focus
- Experience working remotely, but cooperatively with HQ office
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex network problems
- Cisco Certification (CCNA minimum, CCNP preferred) or equivalent experience
- Linux Certification (RHTC minimum) or command line knowledge
- Python scripting experience is preferred, but not required
- Project Management Certification is a plus (PMP), but not required
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix operating system environments. Server Hardware Support Certification a plus (Dell DOSD)
- VMWare Certification a plus, but not required
- Ability to write technical documentation outlining problem resolution and troubleshooting steps (contribute knowledge to the knowledge base).
- Experience with SOX framework is a plus.
- Travel to various locations as deemed necessary.
- Available for off hours work as the media industry is a 24/7 operation.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer