Date: January 19, 2021
Title: On-Air Talent
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group is always searching for OUTSTANDING Talent to strengthen the team of air personalities on our legendary radio stations. Tell us how you will bring daily on-air, off-air and on-line ideas to generate top of mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for our stations.
Are you willing to invest heavily in the communities we serve, host station events and, post-Covid, visit workplaces, schools and wherever our fans are working or playing? Is your social media footprint large, engaging, compelling and influential? Can you creatively develop relevant topics that are unique and provide compelling content for listeners? In addition to “living the lifestyle” of the brand, are you willing to work with sales and perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director? If you answered YES, we want to hear from you!
• Must have a minimum of 3 years on-air experience with ratings success;
• Must have substantial understanding of station operations;
• Must be able to post topical/engaging content on multiple platforms;
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines, perform well in a team environment and exhibit excellent attention to detail;
• Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled.
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Date: January 1, 2021
Title: Mid-Day On Air Host
Location: KOAS | Las Vegas, Nevada
Beasley’s KOAS/Jammin’ 105.7 is looking for a Mid-Day On Air Personality. Do you have a passion for and knowledge of Old school and Today’s Best Music? Can you engage and be topical to a diverse audience? Our next Mid-Day Host would have a minimum of 5 years of experience on air in similar music formats, a proven track record and strong digital & social media engagement skills. Additional skills with G Selector, Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition production skills, Premiere Pro and social media platforms is a plus.
A few perks of working with one the most dynamic radio companies in the U.S. and in Las Vegas:
• People who know how to compete and win
• A great team atmosphere
• State-of-the-art facilities
• The tools and leadership you need to be successful
Qualified candidates will have experience in a PPM market and can demonstrate the desire and focus to engage the audience on the air and in the digital space. Candidates with a Strong knowledge of social media with a significant following. Experience in the Las Vegas Market would be a strong advantage for any applicant.
Contact: Cat Thomas
2920 S. Durango Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Please submit an air-check.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date: October 7, 2020
Title: Assistant Program Director / Afternoon Talent
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group’s 105.1 The BOUNCE is searching for an outstanding CREATIVE talent with top-notch programming chops to join Detroit’s top throwback station and assist with other stations in the cluster. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our local Director of Programming to bring daily on-air and off-air ideas that generate top of mind awareness and revenue opportunities for multiple brands.
Is your social media footprint large, engaging, compelling, and influential? Are you willing to invest heavily in the communities we serve, including hosting station events and visiting workplaces, schools, and wherever our fans are working and playing? Can you creatively develop relevant topics that are unique and provide compelling content for listeners? Do you enjoy working and managing programming colleagues? Do you embrace the sales and digital part of the business? Are you willing to perform other duties as assigned by the
Director of Programming and Market Manager?
- A minimum of 3 years on-air and programming experience with ratings success;
- A substantial understanding of station operations (Wide Orbit, G-Selector & Adobe Audition proficiency a plus)
- A strong background in digital & social media;
- Ability to write and post topical/engaging content on the station’s web site and social media platforms while adhering to company guidelines;
- Capability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment with excellent attention to detail;
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Position is Filled
Applicants May E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Afternoon On-Air Announcer – Beasley Media Group, Charlotte, NC
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Charlotte station WPEG-FM “Power 98” is searching for an On-Air content provider to join our successful team. If you are a social media savvy, interesting, topical, and you have a dynamic personality that will connect with our listeners this once in a lifetime opportunity awaits you.
- Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
- Blogging on daily basis, creating local content for our websites and social media platforms/Have experience in WordPress
- Preparing and researching for broadcast
- Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Must be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about/for the music that is played
- Operating the control board and performing production work
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled
To be considered for this position, please apply online at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.