Overview of the role: A rare opportunity is available to join our growing digital team at Charlotte’s Beasley Media Group. We are looking for high-energy, self-motivated person who is qualified for this unique opportunity to work for a cutting-edge media company. The ideal candidate will support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; maintain documentation of all network, computer, and user information; maintain general office computers; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems; and provide mobile phone support.
- Strong Computer knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office 365 applications
- Strong Computer knowledge Apple OS is a plus.
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users, both on-site and remote
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a plus
- At least two years of formal IT training
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call
- Strong communication skills
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to:
Date: March 11, 2021
Title: Chief Engineer and IT Director
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Beasley Media Group, Fayetteville is looking for an experienced Chief Engineer. Duties include, but are not limited to, studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely manner. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person, who is qualified for this rare opportunity to work with us as we prepare to build and move to a new studio facility. Beasley’s Fayetteville market includes (4) FM’s, (1) AM and (2) Translators. The ideal candidate will also support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and provide mobile phone support. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure for our Radio Stations in the Fayetteville market and the needs of our departments in a timely and collaborative way. The candidate will need knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Networking, Microsoft Server, Office, and various supporting applications in a Broadcast Environment.
- Minimum five years of radio engineering experience and two years of IT training
- Knowledge of RF Systems, and RF troubleshooting skills;
- Preferred experience with radio studio construction and maintenance;
- Preferred experience with Radio Automation software (Audio Vault & Wide Orbit)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, specifically storage functions, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office products including SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call;
- SBE Certification is a plus;
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required;
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users
- The ability to ensure IT activities are within security parameters as outlined by management.
- Project management experience
This position is full-time and includes benefits
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting their cover letter and resume to [email protected] Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: AM/FM Assistant Engineer
Beasley Media Group is looking for AM/FM Assistant Engineers to fill position in a Florida located station. Applicants are required to have completed at least a two-year electronics degree. This position must maintain radio studios and transmitter sites. Job candidates must carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance, as needed. A valid state-issued driver’s license is required.
Qualifications for Assistant Engineers:
• AM/FM, Audiovault,WideOrbit and IT experience preferred.
• Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support;
• Must be willing to assist with other duties as needed.
• Ability to take on projects till completion with minimum of direction.
Please send a resume, the specific position, and your preferred radio market to [email protected]bbgi.com.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.