Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of the role: is seeking a dynamic self-starter who is motivated and passionate about Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design, Video, and Original Content.
The Multimedia Designer will work closely with the Corporate Creative, Content, Marketing, Digital, and Sales Teams to deliver captivating designs that meet business needs.
In this position, you will design and & assist with the development of designing graphics for websites (WordPress), newsletters, PPC Landing Pages (Instapage), advertising Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and a variety of other creative tasks.
The ideal candidate will collaborate, design and execute projects, including the creation of dynamic content, brand development, logo design, print/web event-marketing materials, social media campaigns, web ads/graphics, sales proposals and design/create/update our owned and operated websites using WordPress.
- Develop Websites from scratch using a CMS framework such as WordPress
- Design web pages – full sites, landing pages based on client marketing objectives
- Creation of HTML 5 banner/web ads
- Design graphical elements such as website mockups, logos, icons, and infographics, as necessary
- Design and build marketing collateral – both print and web
- Perform quality control on websites
- Coordinate and update web content (photos, text & graphics)
- Ensure that sites are optimized for search engines before going live
- Must be able to translate a client objective into graphic design and or webpage
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience developing responsive websites
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Bannersnack and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of WordPress is a MUST
- Print or online portfolio displaying latest work
- Must be organized, able to work independently and be a team player
- In-depth understanding of the creative process, concept development, color theory, and typography
- Ability to create cohesive visual campaign that translates across multiple platforms (print, websites, apps, social media)
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in web development & Graphic Design
- Experience in related industry (advertising, marketing, etc.) a plus
- Must provide a digital portfolio
References and online portfolio are required.
This position will be based out of Charlotte, NC and is a FULL-TIME position
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
Last Date for Consideration: Until position filled
Beasley Media Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.