Title: Top 40/AC Digital Content Editor for BMG National Content Team
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC. is looking for a pop culture content creator to provide sharable, searchable, promotable news articles, features, and lists. Must possess an ability to repurpose content and create native advertising and branded content to generate traffic, audience engagement and revenue. Successful candidates must be intimately familiar with BMG’s radio formats, specifically Top 40 and AC, and the types of audiences that those formats attract. Must possess both passion and humor for the music and celebrity-entertainment space in which we compete across all digital platforms.
Specific duties may include (but are not limited to) providing daily pitches; gathering information on project specific areas; creating an editorial calendar of features; supporting custom content features and revenue generating opportunities; content marketing; adhering to deadlines; working on special projects when applicable; coordinating with other editorial staff members and programming format captains; demonstrating excellent writing skills; and incorporating various media, including social media, video, audio, audience engagement, gallery and graphic elements to create articles.
- Proven experience writing and producing multi-platform content for Pop Culture, Pop Music, and lifestyle features
- Creative and highly motivated to deliver content excellence within any given assigned parameters and topics—while capturing the vibe and humor of our brands and formats;
- Has an inquisitive nature and is dialed into pop culture;
- Able to thrive within a fast–paced environment;
- Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential, along with a visual sensibility;
- Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels;
- Knowledge of SEO and Social Media Posting techniques and policies and email platforms is required;
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Terrific brainstorming and collaboration skills;
- Writing samples and/or portfolio required;
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or mass communications preferred;
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer