Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of role: The Digital Client Success Coordinator is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sales efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, facilitating client communications once a deal has closed, and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally to hand off to Ad Ops team. In this position, the Digital Client Success Coordinator will be responsible for revenue-related decisions that can and will directly impact all campaigns.
• Be the face of our digital department with account executives and clients. Most importantly, as a Client Success Coordinator, you will set the tone for this department at the forefront of the company
• Collaborate with other departments to creatively solve complex compliance and operational problems, and guide the customer through the solution process with empathy and commitment
• Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
• Work closely with assigned Account Executives to facilitate both pre and post-sale needs for digital opportunities
• Monitor campaign performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues.
• Strong client management, project management, operations management and people management skills
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing Coordinators & Digital Ad Ops Coordinators on proposal requests, leads, and post-sale order details
• Enter all orders into internal orders system
• When a deal closes, serve as the main point of contact with the client to gather all required details and seamlessly transition to digital execution team
• Raise critical customer concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
• 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
• Sales-focused and must have direct involvement in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, & social media
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable serving as the primary point of contact with clients in a post-sale function
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.