Date: May 29, 2018
Title: Street Team
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Beasley Media Group is seeking individuals to join our Street Teams. This entry level job is ideal for those who are passionate about radio and marketing and are looking to “get a foot in the door” at one of the nation’s leading broadcast companies. Street Team members are brand ambassadors and integral parts of the radio stations. This position requires frequent participation at station promotions, appearances, live broadcasts and events, including interaction with listeners. You must be willing and able to drive station vehicles.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends with select weekday availability
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a team player
- Proficiency with computers/MS Office; experience with Photoshop and video editing a plus
- Outgoing personality is essential
- Must be 21 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds
- Must have a valid NC driver’s license and stellar driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until filled
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
No phone calls please
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer