DATE: March 26, 2018
TITLE: Board Operator Part-time position
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
This part-time position will assist with filling on-air shifts and show production/board control.
Board Operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format,
arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following
all applicable laws and FCC regulations. Additionally, the Board Operator may help administer
contests, answer and screen listener phone calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take
transmitter meter readings, and conduct EAS tests, among other duties.
- High School diploma or GED;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Basic Knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows;
- Must be able to work weekdays, with flexible weekends, nights and holidays;
- Must have knowledge of social media and must be a current user of multiple platforms,
such as Instagram and Facebook;
- Must be willing and able to attend live appearances;
- Must have valid driver’s license and stellar driving record.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.