Date: August 31, 2021
Location: Charlotte, NC
Description: Beasley Media Charlotte is seeking a talented and dynamic Multi-Media Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive individual with a proven record of accomplishment of over-achieving sales goals. We hire driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, excellent tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sale’s professional.
Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client advertising needs. This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG- Charlotte’s solution-based approach and robust menu of digital products requires that this Account Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. Understanding display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, SEO as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer centric is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
• Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role
• Excellent communication skills with high energy and passion for the job
• Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally
• Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
• Excellent presenter to clients of sales opportunities and post-sale successes
• Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and
providing measurable benefits and follow-up
• Perform probing CNA’s to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
• Create custom programs in conjunction with our support Pods to achieve client’s objectives
• Post campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals
were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.