Date: February 9, 2018
Title: Production Director – Beasley Media Group, LLC (Charlotte, NC)
Description: Responsible for audio production, voice-overs, and copywriting services to the programming and sales department. Designs and executes in-house production which includes voicing, writing, dubbing and archiving of commercials and promotional announcements. Assigns and directs on-air in the production (and writing, where applicable) of commercials for clients. Provides creative support to the sales department and clients with regard to commercials and promotional announcements. Reads and edits material from clients to ensure conformance with company policy, FCC regulations and other applicable laws. Oversees the quality of all on-air production and imaging. Coordinates with traffic department and sales staff to expedite radio commercials and rotation of commercials according to the specifications requested by client and/or sales department. Tracks and corrects daily commercial discrepancy reports. Performs additional duties in small stations, such as on-air work or fill-in for on-air personality. Other duties may be assigned.
– Must be familiar with Adobe CS6 and Wide Orbit
– Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
– Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Ability to write and produce effective commercials.
– Demonstrated ability to speak effectively before customers and managers
– Ability to operate a mixing console, digital recorder, and audio-processing equipment (digital or analog).
– Ability to operate a computer for general office functionality;
– Ability to perform or voice track an on air shift.
– Creativity is a must.
– On-air experience and social media knowledge are both considered a plus.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.