Title: Operations Manager Cluster / Program Director
The ideal candidate will carry the programing responsibilities for the day to day operations of a cluster of multiple stations. The Operations Manager will oversee, coordinate and administer a range of operational and administrative duties in compliance with company and FCC guidelines and regulations. This position requires working closely with the sales department and company management to improve profitability of operation.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the Program Director responsibilities for 1 of the cluster’s radio stations. This candidate must be well-organized, strong-willed, an independent thinker with the ability to work in a fast paced and creative environment for the cluster. Your responsibilities include creating and directing all aspects of station events, marketing programs and research projects. You will develop the marketing strategies in association with the program directors and market manager.
- A minimum of seven years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director/Music Director or Assistant Program Director, must be in a PPM Market.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical planning.
- Analytical skills combined with a dose of creativity and the instinct to win.
- Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool and all Social Media platforms.
- Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred.
- Team player who is willing to work closely with other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions Team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
- References from former (or current) teammates who can attest to all of the above.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date: October 7, 2020
Title: Assistant Program Director / Afternoon Talent
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group’s 105.1 The BOUNCE is searching for an outstanding CREATIVE talent with top-notch programming chops to join Detroit’s top throwback station and assist with other stations in the cluster. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our local Director of Programming to bring daily on-air and off-air ideas that generate top of mind awareness and revenue opportunities for multiple brands.
Is your social media footprint large, engaging, compelling, and influential? Are you willing to invest heavily in the communities we serve, including hosting station events and visiting workplaces, schools, and wherever our fans are working and playing? Can you creatively develop relevant topics that are unique and provide compelling content for listeners? Do you enjoy working and managing programming colleagues? Do you embrace the sales and digital part of the business? Are you willing to perform other duties as assigned by the
Director of Programming and Market Manager?
- A minimum of 3 years on-air and programming experience with ratings success;
- A substantial understanding of station operations (Wide Orbit, G-Selector & Adobe Audition proficiency a plus)
- A strong background in digital & social media;
- Ability to write and post topical/engaging content on the station’s web site and social media platforms while adhering to company guidelines;
- Capability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment with excellent attention to detail;
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Position is Filled
Applicants May E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: On-Air Announcer, WPEG – Beasley Media Group, LLC — Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Beasley Media Group’s Charlotte station WPEG-FM “Power 98” is searching for an On-Air content provider to join our successful team.
If you are a social media savvy, interesting, topical, and you have a dynamic personality that will connect with our listeners this once in a lifetime opportunity awaits you.
- Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
- Preparing and researching for broadcast
- Protecting the station’s FCC license
- Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Must be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about/for the music that is played
- Operating the control board and performing production work
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.