TITLE: WWCN PD
LOCATION: Fort Myers-Naples, Florida
Beasley Media Group is looking for a WWCN-FM Bilingual On-Air/ Program Director with at least 3 years of experience in Tropical, Spanish Contemporary, or Spanish Adult Hits, formats. This position requires a strong focus on Ratings and Digital growth. You will be responsible for an On-Air shift as well. We are looking for a Motivated, Sales Friendly, Innovative, Tactical, Systematic, and Winning Programmer that knows what it takes to stand out from the competition On-Air, Digital, and all Social Media Platforms
Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of On-Air experience and proven success as a PD, APD, or MD. This candidate must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win. Our new PD should be proficient with RCS GSelector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, Word Press, and all Social Media platforms. Must be willing to go out and embrace the community. This person will know how to be a part of a team, working closely with the General Manager, Director of Latin Formats, Operations Manager, the other Programming Teams in the cluster, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions, Engineering, Consultants, the Corporate Management team, etc. Plus, our new Program Director should be able to speak and write fluently in English and Spanish.
Last date for consideration: Until the position is filled.
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following.
Please send your package if you are a Programmer with proven success.
Contact: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC, 20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928, e-mail: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The ideal candidate will carry the programing responsibilities for the day to day operations of a cluster of radio stations. The Operations Manager will oversee, coordinate and administer a range of operational and administrative duties in compliance with company and FCC guidelines and regulations. This positon requires working closely with the sales department and company management to improve profitability of operation.
Secondly, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the Program Director responsibilities for one station in the cluster. This candidate must be well-organized, strong-willed, an independent thinker with the ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment for our cluster of stations. Your responsibilities include creating and directing all aspects of station events, marketing programs and research projects. You will develop the marketing strategies in association with the program directors and market manager.
Lastly, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the Digital Program Manager responsibilities for the station cluster. The Digital Program director will create digital content for the cluster, maintain station websites, apps and social media. This position will be heavily involved with programming, promotions and sales teams.
· A minimum of seven years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director/Music Director or Assistant Program Director, must be in a PPM Market.
· The ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical planning.
· Analytical skills combined with a dose of creativity and the instinct to win.
· Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool and all Social Media platforms.
· Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred.
· Team player who is willing to work closely with other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions Team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
· At least 2 years of design experience and content creation/management.
· Ensure that all websites, apps and social media are updated and freshened daily.
· Manage digital extension of on-air talent brand and all promotions being marketed thru our digital channels.
· Manage content distribution and local content partnerships.
· Act as liaison between the corporate content team and local staff.
· Create and post of textual, audio, and video content for the websites on a daily basis.
· Create graphics and multimedia designs completed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Proficient and able to interpret and share website insights to maximize audience growth, engagement on on-air team contributions.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· References from former (or current) teammates who can attest to all of the above.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Applicants may email: Qualified candidates may submit resumes in confidentiality to: [email protected].
Beasley Media Group, LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer