Nov 8, 2022
DATE: November 4, 2022
TITLE: Director of Engineering, Chief Engineer
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida
An opportunity is available to join a major market radio engineering team to work with some of the newest state of the art technology at Tampa’s Beasley Media Group. Duties include but are not limited to studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, as well as troubleshooting advanced RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely matter.
- Minimum five years of radio engineering experience;
- Knowledge of RF Systems, and RF troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with radio studio construction and maintenance;
- Experience with WideOrbit Radio Automation software is preferred, but not required;
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users for Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Networking;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call;
- Must have own transportation;
- SBE Certification a plus;
- Ensure compliance with FCC Rules and Regulations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required;
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sep 15, 2021
The ideal candidate will carry the programing responsibilities for the day to day operations of a cluster of radio stations. The Operations Manager will oversee, coordinate and administer a range of operational and administrative duties in compliance with company and FCC guidelines and regulations. This positon requires working closely with the sales department and company management to improve profitability of operation.
Secondly, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the Program Director responsibilities for one station in the cluster. This candidate must be well-organized, strong-willed, an independent thinker with the ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment for our cluster of stations. Your responsibilities include creating and directing all aspects of station events, marketing programs and research projects. You will develop the marketing strategies in association with the program directors and market manager.
Lastly, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the Digital Program Manager responsibilities for the station cluster. The Digital Program director will create digital content for the cluster, maintain station websites, apps and social media. This position will be heavily involved with programming, promotions and sales teams.
· A minimum of seven years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director/Music Director or Assistant Program Director, must be in a PPM Market.
· The ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical planning.
· Analytical skills combined with a dose of creativity and the instinct to win.
· Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool and all Social Media platforms.
· Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred.
· Team player who is willing to work closely with other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions Team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
· At least 2 years of design experience and content creation/management.
· Ensure that all websites, apps and social media are updated and freshened daily.
· Manage digital extension of on-air talent brand and all promotions being marketed thru our digital channels.
· Manage content distribution and local content partnerships.
· Act as liaison between the corporate content team and local staff.
· Create and post of textual, audio, and video content for the websites on a daily basis.
· Create graphics and multimedia designs completed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Proficient and able to interpret and share website insights to maximize audience growth, engagement on on-air team contributions.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· References from former (or current) teammates who can attest to all of the above.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Applicants may email: Qualified candidates may submit resumes in confidentiality to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer