TITLE: Digital Media Consultant
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
Beasley Media Group Tampa is expanding our Digital Sales Team! We are looking for Digital Media Consultants to join our quickly growing dedicated digital team. The role is responsible for driving new digital revenue from local and regional advertisers by developing marketing solutions from our diverse digital offerings. Products include a wide range of digital media products as well as our owned sites and apps.
We are seeking individuals that are passionate, self-motivated, hunters who are goal-oriented with a focus on overachieving sales goals.
· Developing new business by prospecting and utilizing our lead generation platforms
· Delivering persuasive and effective sales presentations with the ability to negotiate and close deals
· Manage and develop a strong pipeline of business to meet/exceed revenue targets
· Work with internal digital execution teams to layout client’s needs and develop custom marketing programs that meet/exceed client’s objectives
· Maintaining client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction, and renew campaigns
• 1-2+ years in digital ad sales or digital agency experience with a record of accomplishment in developing new business from local and regional accounts is preferred.
• Experience in selling SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Websites, Programmatic Display/Video, social media, Email Marketing, etc. is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Consistent above budget performer.
• Exceptional communication skills with consultative / solutions selling experience.
• Team players focused on individual and team growth
• New business hunter, focused on hitting and exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly sales KPI’s.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools, Lead Generation tools
• IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Send cover letter and resume to: Ron deCastro, Market Manager at [email protected] (be sure to note the position applying for)
Last Date for Consideration: Until filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer