Digital Sales Manager
TITLE: DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
DATE: February 7, 2023
Beasley Media Group Tampa is looking for a Digital Sales Manager who is accountable for the development, focus, and momentum of digital sales efforts and revenue generation. The position is responsible for all facets of digital product development, deployment and sales execution of new initiatives including pricing, inventory, ad delivery, online billing and digital metrics to measure effectiveness in conjunction with the corporate digital team. The DSM reports to the Director of Sales/Market Manager and will strategize and work collaboratively with sales management, and the entire sales organization to successfully execute the digital and business development needs of the cluster. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional leadership, communication and project management skills. The primary objective is to meet or exceed digital revenue goals (monthly, quarterly, and annually) through a team-based, consultative approach to sales.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the in-market expert on the state of Digital Media. Follow trends, emerging technology, competitive landscape, etc. and have the ability to simply articulate complex topics to the local teams.
- Influence, train and motivate the development of the sales staff on growing our digital revenue and business development streams. Introduce new products and integrated media solutions in sales meetings based on our best-in-calls solutions.
- Assist with prospecting and sales strategies with Local Sales Managers and Account Executives, by attending sales presentations and assisting in proposal development, and work with market managers and Account Executives to identify key accounts and growth categories for digital opportunities.
- Aid in set up and execution of sold campaigns in conjunction with digital sales coordinator and corporate digital team.
- Work with Account Executives, clients and creative/production in the development of digital elements to ensure campaign and brand effectiveness.
- Responsible for focus and momentum of digital media strategies, product mix, sales efforts and revenue generation, working with sales managers, AE’s, Marketing, Research, News, Creative Services on ways to continually increase revenue and market share.
- Drives sales, pricing, packaging and launch of new digital products and solutions with a focus on key business categories.
- Attain digital revenue goals, monthly, quarterly and annually and grow market share.
- Execute, Optimize and provide reporting for all owned and operated and third party digital campaigns.
- Develop strong relations with internal department heads and external customers including key relationships at local and national agencies as well as direct clients.
- Develops digital media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to buyers of advertising at local, regional and national accounts for both direct and agency businesses.
- The ideal candidate will have proven and successful sales management experience in multimedia sales and digital advertising. Proficiency and demonstrated expertise is required in the following digital advertising products:
- Display, video, audio, branded content, sponsorships, podcasting, analytics, PPC, SEO, email, native advertising, social media advertising, lead generation and mobile.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and complete specifics tasks on time.
- Strong sales leadership and people management ability, with a solid understanding of sales disciplines, strategic sales, consultative selling as well as strong presentation skills.
- Proven track record of strong management and leadership ability.
- Proven track record of digital sales success in local media or digital pure-play through solution / portfolio offerings.
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends and budgeting.
- Must have knowledge in local media advertising, competitive strategies, product marketing, product management and team management.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
5+ years of media sales or account management on local and regional level, including a minimum of 2-3 years in a management capacity, with 2+ years digital experience preferred. • Proven history of managing a sales team in meeting and exceeding sales goals and driving YOY growth, with a demonstrated track record in closing new business
Sales Experience 5+ years, Sales management experience a plus.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until filled
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to: Ron deCastro, Market Manager, Beasley Media Group – Tampa
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer