Date: September 7, 2021
Position: WZFX-FM – Weekend On-Air Announcer/Board Op
Description: Beasley Media Group Fayetteville NC is looking for a dynamic P/T On-Air Announcer join our team on one of the Biggest and Best radio stations in North Carolina: WZFX-FM – The BIG Stick Foxy 99! This is an amazing opportunity to show case your talent on-air, in person at live remote broadcasts AND on the board in-studio!
- Produce a compelling radio show.
- Interviewing artists/guest and hosting live events when scheduled.
- Engage our listeners via phones, social, video, web and on-site.
- Website and digital content generation to create listener interest
- Be available for live broadcasts and station appearances
- Voice commercials as assigned
- Requirements: On-Air experience /Production experience
- Proficient in Adobe Audition and Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
- Good driving record and ability to drive station vehicle
- Understanding that shift applied for is a weekend shift
MUST BE ON TIME
Closing Date: Open until filled
To be considered for this position please send resume and air-check to:
Program Director Kenny J at [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer