Title: WRAT and WJRZ Sales Assistant
Location: Belmar, NJ
Beasley Media Group New Jersey has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant for our sales team at 95.9 WRAT and 100.1 WJRZ. This position reports to the Director of Sales and assists a team of Account Executives in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must be a highly organized multi-tasker;
- Essential to be a proactive “team-player” who is dependable, trustworthy, and driven to excel and succeed;
- Must demonstrate a proficiency in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
- Must have exceptional people skills and the ability to work under deadlines
- Knowledge of Nielsen Research, Efficio, Marketron, Social media, and Photoshop are a plus
- Previous radio experience a plus;
- Generating PowerPoint proposals
- Handling day to day paperwork for the sales team
- Entering orders through our data entry system
- Track various sales programs and provide support for the sales team
- Office Management and operating phones
- Assist Controller by tracking and recording trade orders and merchandise
Last Date for consideration: Until Position is filled.
Applicants may email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.