Date: November 27, 2018
Title: Full-Time Videographer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC has a rare, fun and immediate opportunity for a full-time videographer. This creative and talented individual will create compelling videos for our radio stations and clients, which tell our stories in an entertaining and impactful way. Candidates should have significant video shooting and production experience, with the ability to use a variety of techniques to keep videos sharp and interesting. This position will be based in the Bala Cynwyd office, and will include travel to event and client locations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering marketing results for clients, and being part of a team that represents the fastest growing division of the company.
- Minimum two years shooting/editing professional videos
- Experience shooting on a green screen, outdoors, with a drone, and in large crowds
- Attention to detail ensuring proper spelling, video clarity, smooth transitions
- Knowledgeable about social media video requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be creative and innovative
- Flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines is crucial
- Candidates must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and insurance
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Creative, Digital|