Date: May 8, 2018
Title: Traffic Manager – Beasley Media Group, LLC
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Charlotte stations are accepting resumes from qualified individuals for the position of Traffic Manager of our Charlotte Market. This position will work closely with sales, programming, and accounting departments. Responsibilities include producing and reconciling the daily commercial programming log, inputting broadcast orders, managing inventory and maintaining traffic records. This position requires a high degree of flexibility and the ability to work with constantly changing environments. Job functions include:
- Manipulate commercial logs to maximize revenue;
- Reconcile commercial logs & programmatic clients for billing;
- Perform all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of department and station goals.
- Prior radio experience and proficiency with computer programs
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must be a team player, self-motivated with attention to detail.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Accounts, Administration|