Date: November 10, 2021
Title: Traffic Manager – Beasley Media Group, LLC
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Charlotte stations are accepting resumes from qualified
individuals for the position of Traffic Manager of our Charlotte Market. This position will work
closely with sales, programming, and accounting departments. Responsibilities include
producing and reconciling the daily commercial programming log, inputting broadcast orders,
managing inventory and maintaining traffic records. This position requires a high degree of
flexibility and the ability to work with constantly changing environments.
Job functions include:
- Manipulate commercial logs to maximize revenue
- Reconcile commercial logs & programmatic clients for billing
- Perform all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the
smooth running of the department and to the achievement of department and
- Prior radio experience and proficiency with computer programs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must be a team player, self-motivated with attention to detail.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to
Beasley Media Group maintains a mandatory COVID 19 vaccination policy
subject to its accommodation obligations under federal law.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity