Beasley Media Group is looking for a full-time Social Media Specialist to join our corporate team in Charlotte, NC or Detroit, MI. The Social Media Specialist will work closely with the Social Media Manager and the VP of Digital Marketing, in addition to Digital Program Directors to provide valuable insights, measure/track social media objectives, analyze data, develop strategies and tactics, monitor social trends/emerging platforms, generate reports/proposals, and build/strengthen relationships with social experts outside of the company.
• Assist with developing/implementing strategies across our vast network of social channels for sales and programming
• Conduct research/analyze social trends to identify new opportunities
• Assist with the development/monetization of emerging platforms
• Monitor performance across all social channels
• Champion data-driven insights and deliver monthly social reports (per station) outlining wins, learnings, and opportunities
• Help develop broader social strategies to acquire new fans/meet company goals/objectives
• Help create social posts that spur consumer activation by using clear calls to action
• Assist with the planning/execution of social media sales pitches and other social programs
• Measure impact of social programs and continually optimize campaign performance
• Develop/maintain relationships with industry insiders to create a strong network
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
• At least 2 years’ social media experience in the music or entertainment industry
• Familiarity with the legalities surrounding client social media content
• Must have a keen understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on organization/prioritization
• Proficient in social media metrics/interpretation
• Must have a clear understanding of how social media fits into a multiplatform marketing approach
Last date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Marketing|