Date: March 10, 2022
Title: SEO / SEM Specialist
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA
Beasley Media Group Boston has a unique opportunity for a SEO / SEM Specialist. The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital marketing, understand search marketing and digital ad operations, and be comfortable working with sellers, presenting to clients, and managing multiple digital campaigns for our integrated sales teams at HOT 96.9, 98.5 the Sports Hub, Rock 92.9, Country 102.5, and 105.7 WROR.
If you have experience with behind-the-scenes digital ad operations – setting up, optimizing, and reporting on SEO and SEM campaigns – and you’re looking to advance your career by adding client-facing conversations to your repertoire, we would love to speak with you!
- Creating custom strategies and tactics to achieve campaign goals
- Setting up and optimizing SEM campaigns, including targeting, ad copy, campaign analysis, and reporting
- Working with clients and our internal SEO team to launch and monitor Organic and Local SEO programs
- Evaluating clients’ Google Analytics data to help analyze campaign effectiveness
- Collaborating with Account Executives on closing sales and executing digital solutions for clients
- Maintaining relationships through daily / weekly conversations with our search marketing teams
- Monitoring trends and creating resources for our internal team, including case studies and sales materials
- Passion for digital marketing is a must!
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years’ prior experience in the Search Engine Marketing (SEO and SEM / PPC)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, and Google My Business
- Strong project management skills with proven abilities to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments, and work with internal and external partners
- Comfort in presenting strategy and results to clients alongside our Account Executives
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- The ability to extract insights from multiple sources, such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, SEM Rush, and our internal custom reports to identify and provide well-developed and impactful recommendations
- AdWords Certification or work toward AdWords Certification is a plus
Beasley Media Group maintains a mandatory COVID 19 vaccination policy subject to State laws and its accommodation obligations under federal law.
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join our growing company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board/ or email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: SEO / SEM Specialist Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.
|Job Category||Digital, Marketing|