Posted 3 weeks ago
Time Zone: EST
Overview of role:
Beasley Media Group, d/b/a Guarantee Digital is looking for an SEO Manager who will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our Agency SEO strategy, as well as assisting to define and execute our web services clients overall SEO strategy. The optimal candidate will cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Content Marketing – Designing, planning, creating, and sharing valuable content for prospective customers.
- Keywords research and competitive analysis
- Rank monitoring, keyword positioning and reporting
- Technical SEO Optimization – Optimizing the technical implementation of a website to increase its organic search visibility.
- Link Building – Implementing specialized techniques and methods that encourage other trusted websites to link to the customer’s website.
- On-Page SEO – Optimizing individual web pages to enhance their visibility in organic search results.
- Website Administration – Using website content management systems to publish SEO-optimized content.
- HTML/CSS – HTML and CSS are languages that define the structure, style, and format of content on a web page. SEO managers who understand HTML and CSS can implement simple coding changes to a website without developer assistance.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – Using specialized software to perform content experiments for the purpose of increasing conversion rates and driving revenue.
- Copywriting – Creating informative and engaging website content, guest posts, and other creative media.
- Project Management – Planning SEO projects, establishing realistic timelines, communicating with stakeholders, allocating resources, troubleshooting issues, and delivering (and measuring) results.
- Client Relationship Management – Meeting with clients regularly to align marketing activities with business goals. Setting realistic expectations and presenting positive results.
- 3+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Proven copywriting skills for SEO content marketing
- 3+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- 3+ years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data, including keyword research and competitive analysis
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s and client company’s success
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Good time-management skills and comfortable working independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt/prioritize and learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with SEMrush and AI tools are a plus
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.