Overview of role:
Beasley Digital is looking for a Senior QA Engineer with at least 5 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for estimation, design, development, and maintenance of functional and regression test automation scripts.
You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to handle multiple projects and to meet project deadlines. For this role, you require knowledge and experience in software quality assurance and the ability to work well with clients and technical teams.
- Gain a solid understanding of the team’s roadmap(s) and reasoning behind priorities
- Review business requirements and acceptance criteria and turn them into test plans and test cases
- Execute tests in the context of sprints, including accurately story pointing QA effort
- Owning the process of tracking and communicating defects to the development team.
- Owning the process of smoke testing, and regression testing products
- Working closely with the devops to ensure tests are automated on application builds
- Managing user acceptance test process working closely with cross functionals
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in creation of automation testing strategy and automation design documents.
- 5 years’ experience testing websites,
- Experience in developing Selenium automation test frameworks from scratch.
- Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS and one NOSQL database.
- Experience working with REST APIS.
- Experience QAing SPA & WordPress sites
- Experience with the agile development process
- Experience with testing systems on different platforms and operating systems
- Ability to write clean concise test plans
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to work in a timeline driven environment and adapt to various depths of QA depending on timing
- Ability to prioritize and pivot focus based on business needs and severity of issue
- Willingness to adapt, be audience focused with a curious mindset and committed to creating an inclusive work environment
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Technology|