Senior Network and Solutions Engineer
Posted 10 months ago
Date Opened: May 27, 2022
Senior Network and Systems Solutions Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment with cutting-edge media technology. Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of large-scale media and data networks at multiple locations. Also responsible for the design and management of Azure AD and associated systems.
- Design and implement enterprise-wide media and data network projects; Prepare and maintain project implementation schedules.
- Responsible for architecture, design, and deployment of fault tolerant media and data networks including disaster recovery
- Deep understanding and management of on premises AD and Azure AD design and implementation for 18 locations.
- Manage systems integration and deployment for various services and security systems.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document all Tier III support calls as related to the LAN /WAN and Media communications systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Network Security or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in network performance management or similar focus
- Experience working remotely, but cooperatively with HQ office
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex network problems
- Cisco Certification (CCNA minimum, CCNP preferred) or equivalent experience
- Linux Certification (RHTC minimum) or command line knowledge
- Python scripting experience is preferred, but not required
- Project Management Certification is a plus (PMP), but not required
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix operating system environments. Server Hardware Support Certification a plus (Dell DOSD)
- VMWare Certification a plus, but not required
- Ability to write technical documentation outlining problem resolution and troubleshooting steps (contribute knowledge to the knowledge base).
- Experience with SOX framework is a plus.
- Travel to various locations as deemed necessary.
- Available for off hours work as the media industry is a 24/7 operation.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Engineering, Information Technology|