Date: January 7, 2020
Title: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA/Charlotte, NC
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- You’ve used CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS. Expert Experience with Node, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Backbone, Bootstrap, Browserify, Webpack
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Define and build front-end components, pages, and functional interfaces based on designs.
- Work closely with application architects and developers to ensure alignment on functional specifications, APIs, and data requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes developers, engineers and product managers in order to create easy-to-use applications.
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into online products are visually enticing, easy to use, and engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in front-end development.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment.
- Experience with Git.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Computer Science
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.