Date: January, 2021
Title: Senior Frontend Developer
About us: In your role as a Senior Frontend Developer, your primary tasks will include development of intuitive and engaging applications that our brand audiences and employees enjoy using. You will be part of a collaborative team which consists of designers, developers, product managers and other engineers.
Your creativity and introduction of new technologies and concepts will be embraced and encouraged by our organization.
The key to success in your role is an understanding of the right balance between business, development, our audiences, and serving our multiple brand’s purposes, missions, and customer needs.
You gravitate towards front end development but are competent developing back-end code.
- Define and build front-end components, pages, and functional interfaces based on designs.
- Work closely with application architects and developers to ensure alignment on functional specifications, APIs, and data requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes developers, engineers and product managers in order to create easy-to-use applications.
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into online products are visually enticing, easy to use, and engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in front-end development.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in developing online products and applications.
- A minimum of three years of experience in developing complex enterprise applications.
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver high-quality products quickly.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high-quality products to customers.
- You bring expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- You take a mobile first responsive approach to developing UI.
- Working with REST API web services
- You’ve used CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS. Expert Experience with Node, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Backbone, Bootstrap, Browserify, Webpack
- Experience working with Cordova, PhoneGap, NativeScript, React Native or similar technology
- Advanced Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Git.
- Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.