Beasley Media Group Boston has a unique opportunity for a Sales Project Manager, capable of managing multiple campaigns for our sales teams at HOT 96.9, 98.5 The Sports Hub, Rock 92.9, Country 102.5, and 105.7 WROR. You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, responsible for properly executing our digital campaigns.
About the Job: The Sales Promotion Project Coordinator is responsible for executing small and large scale promotions while managing and coordinating daily client and seller requirements. You will manage from start to finish event marketing, consumer promotions, digital promotions and administrative responsibilities on behalf of our Sales and Business Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sales Promotion Manager Overview: assist in planning, managing, and coordinating promotions through all facets of marketing including, but not limited to:
· Idea development
· Securing cross promotional partners
· Sourcing vendors
· Managing logistic
· Executing promotions from start to finish
· Creating professional recaps.
· Strategy and tactics for our promotional sales plan
· Identify and bring new promotional opportunities to life
· Develop and manage partnerships that are innovative, consumer-driven and profitable.
· Act as a brand ambassador for our clients and Greater Media Boston at many events and promotions
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor consisting of managing details and responsibilities associated with current active accounts and lead generation for sellers to acquire new business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Project management experience in a marketing/promotional company preferred
· Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
· Media background or promotional agency background preferred
· Creative Skills: The ability to think out of the box when developing and executing promotions
· Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving
· Project management experience preferred
· Communication Skills: Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are a requirement. You will work with diverse audiences and work cross-functionally for results while collaborating with internal and external partners and enthusiastically champion support for projects and ideas that are to be executed.
· Strong analytic, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem solving skills are a must.
· PowerPoint Master, Photoshop and HTML skills a plus
To apply, please either mail or upload your resume, cover letter to : https://bbgi.com/boston-job-form/
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Sales Project Manager Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.