TITLE: Sales Assistant (Full-Time)
Description: Beasley Media Group Tampa is currently seeking a professional and detail-oriented individual who can multi-task well in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational and computer skills in order to support our General Sales Managers and Account Executives. The right candidate is a team player who can take initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills. They are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive as they perform a variety of duties.
- Creating sales presentations by compiling data, developing presentation formats and materials, creating and/or maintaining one-sheets, and media kits
- Assisting Account Executives with the preparation and emailing of proposals
- Maintaining account lists, client database and sales contract book
- Customer service duties including, but not limited to, obtaining local invoices for clients/agencies as needed, interacting closely with the Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders, and tracking down missing copy and instructions
- Performing general administrative duties such as filing, faxing and copying; providing back up to Traffic and providing phone coverage for station as needed
- Working as a team with other departments and individuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) as well as Adobe Photoshop with the following skills: data entry, reporting, graphic design and internet research
- Willing to learn industry programs such as Tapscan, Marketron, Efficio and others as necessary
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and meeting strict deadlines
- A professional and proven team player with customer focus
Last Date for consideration: Until position filled.
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to: [email protected];
Attn: Jay Mulligan, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Tampa
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer