TITLE: Regional Director of Engineering and IT
Beasley Media Group is looking for an AM/FM Chief Engineer in the Philadelphia/Wilmington area for our (6) FM’s and (3) AM’s. Applicants must have at least a two-year electronics degree with the ability to maintain radio studios and AM and FM transmitter sites.
- More than five years of radio engineering experience
- Ability to communicate issues with upper management while managing staff, maintenance, emergencies, capital projects
- Must ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations
- AM/FM experience
- IT experience is preferred
- Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support
- Must be able to carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Vehicle is provided
- Must have a valid state-issued driver’s license
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting their cover letter and resume to: [email protected] with Philadelphia Dir. Of Eng. In the subject line.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer