Description: You will be responsible for greeting visitors to the station in person and by telephone. You will notify staff of visitor arrival and distribute prizes to our stations listeners. In addition to directing incoming calls you will maintain a safe and clean reception area. You will also be assisting the business office with various administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present an excellent first impression for guests of our stations
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area
- Greet guests, distribute prizes and direct incoming calls
- Post out-going mail, distribute incoming mail and log package receipts
- Administrative duties including data entry and other administrative activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Exel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High organizational skills with the ability to multi-task is a must
- Ability to accurately perform job duties in a high-traffic work environment.
- Positive attitude with a team player mentality
This position is full-time (M-F 8:30a -5:30p) and includes benefits
Closing Date: Open until filled
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.