Date: May 16, 2018
Title: Radio Staff Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Description: A rare opportunity is available to join a major market radio engineering team to work with some of the newest state of the art technology at Boston’s Beasley Media Group. Duties include but are not limited to studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, as well as troubleshooting advanced RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with the staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely matter.
- Minimum five years of radio engineering experience;
- Knowledge of RF Systems and RF troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with radio studio construction and maintenance;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call;
- Must have your own transportation;
- SBE Certification a plus;
- Ensure compliance with FCC Rules and Regulations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
Last date for consideration: Until Position Is Filled
To apply, please mail or email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –98.5 The Sports Hub
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125