Title: 100.1 WJRZ Promotion Director
Location: Manahawkin, NJ
Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for a full time promotion director. The successful candidate must be well-organized, strong-willed, independent thinker with the ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment for our station in Monmouth/Ocean New Jersey, 100.1 WJRZ. Your responsibilities include creating and directing all aspects of station promotions, marketing programs and liaison to staff, clients and the community. You will develop the marketing strategies in association with the sales department, planning and implementing the promotional activities, maintaining co-ordination between different departments.
- Event management, customer service, ad creation, traditional & email marketing, graphic design, proposal writing, social media management presentations, public speaking, editing, and copy writing
- Turn ideas into revenue generating opportunities
- Understanding FCC rules and regulations when executing on-air and web based contests/promotions
- 5+ years of experience in event management, customer service, ad creation, traditional & email marketing, graphic design, proposal writing, social media management presentations, public speaking, editing, and copy writing
- Must have flexible schedule to work days, night’s weekends and holidays depending on station promotions.
- Physically and technically able to set up equipment such as tents, audio systems, tables, banners and more
- Understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- Experience in website editing and video editing is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field.
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP: Beasley Media Group, LLC. is a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc., which owns and operates 63 stations (45 FM and 18 AM) in 15 large and mid-size markets in the United States. Approximately 19 million consumers listen to Beasley radio stations weekly over-the-air, online, on smartphones and tablets and engage with the Company’s brands and personalities through digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, text, apps and email.
Applicants may email cover letter and resume:
Jennifer Alexander-Mettlen, [email protected] No Phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.