Date: May 13, 2022
Title: Promotions Director (Full-time)
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is hiring a full-time Promotions Director to work with our great music stations: 105.7 WROR, ROCK 92.9, Country 102.5 and HOT 96.9. We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and creative individual with a strong interest in marketing, events, promotions, social media, and digital content to join our team. Experience with graphic design is helpful.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create, organize, and maintain on-air and online promotional campaigns
- Preparation and execution of all promotional events
- Update station website content – create stories, manage contests, and maintain event calendars
- Creating daily engaging social media content for all platforms
- Assemble email newsletters using relevant music and news content
- Oversee station street team members, calendar, and event logistics
- Manage prize inventory and fulfillment, along with winner database
- Work directly with the sales department on creating and executing sales marketing campaigns
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of promotional experience (media experience preferable) and be a proven team player with experience in customer service. Must be a social-media superstar with in-depth knowledge of all social platforms.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point) is necessary. A flexible schedule is required, including some nights and weekends. Excellent communications skills, writing skills, problem solving skills and creativity are integral to this position.
We are preparing to move to a brand-new facility in Waltham, MA with great new spaces and the tools you need to succeed.
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Please upload your resume and cover letter using the link below:
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.