TITLE: FULL TIME Promotions Coordinator
Job Description: Beasley Media Group Fort Myers (Cluster) is looking for an energetic Promotions Coordinator to assist Promotions & NTR Director
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Promotions/NTR Director with the execution of all on-site events and on-air promotions for radio station cluster
- On-site promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearance at station remotes and events
- Manage station vehicles weekly (maintenance, etc.) – manage budget for vehicles, cleaned and ready for all station events/fill in for street teamers on schedule if needed
- Assist in creating weekly promotions for all stations – help organize meetings and events
- Set up remotes/ live broadcasts, drive the station vehicles to events
- Manage Promotions team/ Create weekly promotions schedule and remote calendar. Must work well with sales and programing staff.
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listener’s phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Program Directors.
- Supervise on-site events when necessary
- Handle listener Prize fulfillment and maintain winner records
- Manage and organize Promotions Items/Office – work closely with Promotions Director on ordering products
- Candidate must be professional, detailed oriented, and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities and have the ability to handle change easily. Radio station or event planning experience preferred, but not required.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays for station events throughout the year.
- Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds).
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail resume to:
Rachael Beasley | Promotions & NTR Director
Beasley Media Group of SWFL
Email: [email protected]
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.