Position: Project Manager
Date: April 14, 2021
Description: Beasley Fayetteville has long been a leader in multiplatform media, and we are hiring a Project Manager to work with our talented team of salespeople and clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating daily client and seller requirements that include administrative responsibilities on behalf of our Sales Team.
You will be instrumental in the successful oversight of multiple projects at varying levels of completion. The position will drive collaboration, workflow, deliverables and successful execution of projects in coordination with core team members and Sales Management.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Serving as the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure planning, brainstorming and experimenting are always on track in order to create a product that is well-designed, functional and always unique
• Collaborating with team members to create and execute project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure key milestones are met on time
• Developing strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief, Statement of Work, and Content Outlines by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research and project planning
• Preparing timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation
• Managing project schedules • Providing general administrative support for the sales team
• Curiosity and passion for media marketing
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely manner
• Results & detail-oriented
• Ability to receive constructive criticism and seek out peer/client feedback Qualifications:
· Experience creating sales proposals
· Critical thinking and ability to manage complex details in client campaigns
· Ability to multi-task and work with multiple sellers and clients at the same time
· Excellent communication and planning skills
Closing Date: Open until filled
Please submit a cover letter and resume at www.bbgi.com/job-board and indicate where you found this posting.
NO phone calls please
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.