Date: March 5, 2019
Title: Program Director, WRXK-FM
Location: Beasley Media Group, Estero, FL
WRXK-FM, 96 K-Rock “Everything That Rocks” has a rare opening and is looking for its next great Program Director/On-Air talent. This PD will oversee all on-air elements with a strong focus on our digital assets and revenue growth. K-Rock is a personality oriented rock station and a PD who lives the lifestyle in order to deliver a winning Midday show is required. In addition, WRXK’s new Program Director will be expected to be very sales friendly, attending sales meetings, willing to assist Account Executives in the creation of programs to benefit clients and occasionally attending client meetings.
- At least three years of proven success as a PD or APD/MD.
- Must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win.
- Be proficient with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, and all Social Media platforms.
- Know how to be a part of a team, working closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager, the other Program Directors in the cluster, Sales Managers, AEs, Promotions, Engineering, Consultants, the Corporate Management team, etc.
- Come with many positive music and media industry relationships.
Last Date for consideration: Until position is filled.
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following party no later than the date noted above.
Contact: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC,
20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928
E-mail: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.