Title: Program Director/ Morning On-Air Personality, WJPT Fort Myers, FL
WJPT-FM, “Southwest Florida’s Soft Hits, Sunny 106.3,” is looking for the next great Program Director/ Morning On-Air Personality. This PD will oversee all on-air elements with a strong focus on our digital assets. WJPT is a community oriented AC station and a PD who engages with the community in order to deliver winning ratings is required. In addition, WJPT’s new Program Director will be expected to be sales friendly, willing to assist Account Executives in the creation of programs to benefit clients and occasionally attending client meetings. All candidates must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win.
- Minimum three years of proven success On-Air and as a PD or APD/MD.
- Must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win.
- Proficient with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, and all Social Media platforms.
- Know how to be a part of a team, working closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Manager, AEs, Promotions, Engineering, Consultants, the Corporate Management team, etc.
- Come with many positive music and media industry relationships. A live On-Air shift is required. Voice Trackers do not apply.
Last Date for consideration: until filled
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact:
Adam Star, Operations Manager
Email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Entertainment, Programming|