Date: July 17, 2019
Title: Program Director/KOAS-FM & KVGS-FM
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC/Las Vegas is looking for a motivated and creative Program Director for Rhythmic Oldies “Jammin 105.7” (KOAS) and Hot AC “STAR 107.9” (KVGS). We want to hear from you if you can show us how you’ve achieved remarkable ratings success and coached talent to their fullest potential. Qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of social media and can help create and execute an actionable strategy to help drive digital growth. Our next PD will be expected to demonstrate promotional creativity and have a proven, sales-friendly track record. On-air experience is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director/Music Director or Assistant Program Director, preferably in a PPM Market.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical planning.
- Analytical skills combined with a dose of creativity and the instinct to win.
- Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool and all Social Media platforms.
- Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred.
- Team player who is willing to work closely with other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
- References from former (or current) teammates who can attest to all of the above.
Please send resume and programming philosophies to Director of Operations, Darrel Goodin @ [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.