TITLE: Program Director/Brand Manager WQYK-FM
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to lead programming and brand management for WQYK-FM including on-air and digital content, talent recruitment and coaching, and multi-platform audience development. The ideal candidate will be organized, strong-willed, and an independent thinker. This is a full-time position.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- A minimum of seven years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director or Assistant Program Director (must have PPM Market experience.)
- The ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical planning skills for winning brands.
- Analytical skills combined with creativity and the instinct to win.
- Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool and Social Media platforms.
- Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred.
- Team player who is willing to work closely with other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions Team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
- Creating and directing station events, marketing programs and research projects.
- Ensure all websites, apps and social media are updated daily.
- Manage digital extensions of on-air talent.
- Manage content distribution and local content partnerships.
- Act as liaison between the corporate content team and local staff.
- Create and post text, audio, and video content for the websites on a daily basis.
- Proficient and able to interpret and share website data to maximize audience growth, engagement on on-air team contributions.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- References from former (or current) teammates who can attest to all of the above.
Send cover letter and resume to: Steve Triplett, Market Manager, Beasley Media Group – Tampa at [email protected] (be sure to note the position applying for)
Last Date for Consideration: Until filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer