Date: June 17, 2022
Type: Part Time
Location: Boston, MA
Heritage stations 105.7 WROR and Country 102.5 (WKLB) are both looking for dynamic and engaging on-air personalities for live weekend shifts. Are you hard working, focused, and driven to win? Can you do breaks without liner cards – and keep the music going? Then we want to talk to you!
Here’s what you’ll need to join our team:
· Ability to create and generate music and lifestyle content during on-air shift
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs during the air shift
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly
· Operating the control board
· Audio editing ability (Vox Pro, Adobe Audition, etc.)
· Knowledge of station format and listener lifestyles
· Ability to connect with listeners on-air and online (blog posts, social media, etc.)
· Comfortable hosting station and client events in front of audiences
· True team player who can take direction
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – links to examples of your on-air work to: https://bbgi.com/job-board/
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources – 105.7 WROR and/or Country 102.5 (WKLB)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.