Date Opened: 8/26/19
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Beasley Media Group is in search of a part-time Social Media & Marketing Specialist to join our corporate content/marketing team.
The core of this role is the creation of social content that delights and engages our fans while driving traffic to our owned and operated digital, audio, video and event assets.
It’s key that this team member be an experienced writer and social content creator with the ability to morph their style and voice to seamlessly fit any of our over 60 brands.
Our new team member will have a deep understanding of social media metrics and Google Analytics as reporting and analysis of campaign results will be a critical function of this position. Additionally, there must be a clear understanding of branded content and disclosure requirements in the social space.
This position will be based out of Detroit, MI and reports to the VP of Digital Marketing and will work closely with our National Content Team, Promotion Directors and Digital Services Team.
• Create and curated content for many brand accounts on a variety of social media platforms (specifically Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) with a focus on surfacing specific articles, photo galleries, quizzes, etc.
• Schedule approved social media posts using social management tools (Hootsuite, Social Report, etc.)
• Contribute to the corporate social media content calendar
• Report on, analyze, and draw insights from social media metrics.
• Assure that content being created and scheduled is in line with brand guidelines, platform terms of service, copyright laws and Federal Trade Commission guidelines/laws.
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in brand social media marketing at a professional level
• Strong familiarity with the business applications and algorithms of social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Knowledgeable and experience utilizing third-party social management tools.
• Expertise in social analytics and providing detailed reporting of campaigns
• Organized and ability to prioritize work and tasks
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Applicants, please email your resume, references, and examples of successful organic campaigns to: [email protected]
No phone calls
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Social Media|