Location: Charlotte, NC
Date: August 31, 2021
Beasley Media Group is looking to add a Paid Social Media Manager to their Charlotte-based in-house digital agency. The Paid Social Media Manager is accountable for building paid social strategies and programs that are part of more extensive, integrated, digital marketing programs focused on meeting overall Client business goals. They are also responsible for the oversight of the paid social buying and planning process. It is their responsibility to keep the agency up to speed on new and emerging technologies, tools, and platforms where paid social media can thrive. The Paid Social Media Manager will work alongside senior staff (Account Management, Sales, and Creative teams) to plan and implement social marketing initiatives and execution to serve the Client’s business as needed. This position reports to the Director of Social Media Operations and regularly collaborates with the Director of Digital Agency and other key leadership & stakeholder roles.
- Create measurable paid social programs that are on brand, strategy, and budget
- Manage assigned Client(s) daily paid social projects and strategies
- Leveraging 1st and 3rd party data to build advanced audience targeting and segmentation
- Manage budget allocation, client billing, bidding, and pricing structure
- Participate and lead monthly meetings with key market stakeholders
- Deck & POV preparation
- KPI tracking & Campaign monitoring including Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reporting with actionable optimization recommendations
- Maintain media and vendor relationships where necessary
- Provide analysis and develop testing plans with recommendations
- Anticipate Client(s) needs, and work with the Director of Social Media Operations and Director of Digital Marketing on Lead Gen projects
- Participate in needed client meetings/briefing sessions
- Proofread all communications, decks & reports to ensure information accuracy
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Develop unique, insightful, and time-tested ideas to include with the holistic campaigns
- Utilize social tools and tools to identify opportunity
- Generate incremental business opportunities within the existing client base
- Manage Paid Social Media team members with a focus on growth and development, providing support when questions arise, and helping to troubleshoot any campaign issues
- Delegate tasks out to team members and oversee team workload/bandwidth
- QA team members’ campaigns
- Train team new hires on all processes
- Develop and maintain training materials for the team and assist with sales trainings as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years experience in Paid Social Media Marketing
- 3+ years managing a team
- Experience working with paid social ad-buying platforms, third-party ad servers, and CRM data platforms is preferred (including but not limited to GAM, Double-Verify, Salesforce, BlueKai, and Kenshoo).
- Be passionately in tune with the latest social media developments, online behaviors, and trends.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and current social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok,
- Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience with social media management & social listening tools
- Experience with web-based research tools and methodologies and digital analytics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, networking, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Urgency and strong attention to detail, specifically with regards to written communications
- Agency experience a plus
Position is open: Until filled.
Applicants may apply at bbgi.com or through our LinkedIn page
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Social Media|